What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

The games doesn't go further than the start video, which mean, only the intro, menus, and first video, it seems stuck after that.

JinXD

CoDeX said:
if me had authorized, if not never the has put.
Not trying to offend you or anything, just the way knuckles acted when you originally posted them, he didn't seem confident you had permission to post them from F|res.

Last edited:
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

nah, he got it, I wasn't sure, since I didn't know if he asked or not, but by looking at some logs and other things, I found that he asked, sorry for my mistake, just wanted to be 100% sure :p

emu4ever

Hello,

Thanks for this place for beta shots, but Knuckles could you close this place and make only for admin & mod (who is also beta tester) or this place will be full of post(posts like can't wait...blabla) , it is better to make it pure Beta shots from only beta-testers...

thanks.

Take Care,
emu4evey

DarkWeed

hmm for the other (like me :) ) user who wait at "the" new relais from DOLPHIN its not fair to close they out... or im wrong? i know im nobody.. but if this thread is only for beta tester and admin more peaple want to be a ...... u know?
emm ok my english :( the thing that i want say its Please Dont Close!
We will see the nice Shot´s

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
New DOLPHIN version? When, where, how? OMG gimme shots :w00t:
Well, I also think that closing this thread is not a good choice. It may turn out bad (like people creating new threads about the shots, the next release and bla bla bla...). It whould be better to leave it open so that people can discuss about the progress of this great project :)

ThaBoss

Banned
PsyMan said:
New DOLPHIN version? When, where, how? OMG gimme shots :w00t:
Well, I also think that closing this thread is not a good choice. It may turn out bad (like people creating new threads about the shots, the next release and bla bla bla...). It whould be better to leave it open so that people can discuss about the progress of this great project :)

+1

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

This thread won't be closed because it's good to hear comments over here, as soon as nobody gets off-topic with talking about the release or ask to get more screenshots/news. It will also avoid people to do now threads only to comment this one.

Last edited:
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Ok everyone, get ready for a bunch of shots! This is show time.

1 - 2 - Animal Crossing - Can't get further than when 1st talking to Tom Nook
3 - 4 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle - now you can see the tittle screen and menus
5 - 6 - 7 - Luigi's Mansion - Can't get pass the Intro video (error and freeze)
8 - 9 - 10 - Mario Kart Double Dash - No more need for wireframe - dark ingame - no alpha on 2D stuff

BlackJaguar

Guys, Cmon now. I'm happy that they are showing beta shots and all but don't get to confertable with them and don't ask for more. I'm very thankful they showed these and gave us an idea how much the emu has progressed. But still don't let it be to much of a hassle and let them post whenever they feel like.

jareg

Just A Guy
The Four Zwords Gfx looks exactly like in the GameCube so there are my favorite :p
They just look so nice :)

I am not going to get those gfx so its sad :bye3:

Gladiac0190

Oh my... GOD! :)
Yea, progress is coming along as everybody can see. We all should say "thank you" to F|res, since Knuckles is only allowed to post new WIP-Screenies if F|res gives him the "OK", so... THANK YOU!
And Knuckles... nice shots :D

Status
Not open for further replies.