What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's New WORK!! Paper Mario

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
hey j234 i have a problem , i'm really busy so i advanced very very very slowly!!
But i really would like to help you.
Please give me your mail and i send you a PACK who can help you sure.
Please forgive me but now i really have other problem.

j234

I've decided not to use Paper Mario 2 dumped textures. Here is a small update for the pack, since i've been busy.

neo64

j234: Sorry, I don't think it fits to the style of the other Paper Mario textures... the lines are too thin and it just doesn't have the same look...

Kolano

neo64 said:
j234: Sorry, I don't think it fits to the style of the other Paper Mario textures... the lines are too thin and it just doesn't have the same look...

I agree. If you aren't going to use the PM2 textures, don't use them at all. The mix-n-match in your screen shot definately is odd.

zach7512

can any one go to my topic please and answer my question its called paper luigi and theres one in project 64 forum.

cerebus5

zach can you provide a link to your topic? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Driscol stop telling people what to do please. This is not your forum.