What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's New WORK!! Paper Mario

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
ok I have a surprise for you , all.
I decided to rework on paper mario and i would like to know if you like my new work . if yes i rework on it! Enjoy

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Great work, guys! Keep it up! :)
Djipi, nice to see you working again on this great game :bouncy:

Kolano

j234 said:
If anyone has the Paper Mario2 rom, can they dump all the textures they can (up to the first fight against grodus) by just hammering and jumping on the docks and post them here? I could try and use these in Paper mario.
I'm using dialup so downloading a 1.5gb rom would be out of the question.

Sorry. I was only patient enough to get through the intro, and that was already 113m of textures. If 1.5g is too much for you to download, most likely so will the textures.

j234

Ok Kolano, i didn't realise the textures would be so big when uncompressed. Thanks anyway.

Here is the first of the texture packs, since there are now enough textures for the game to warrant a pack. It is a .rar file within a .zip file, so that it compresses well for my slow upload speed.
I put all the best of djipi's and my work, including bowser and djipi's mario walking into the distance.

It comprises: Mario, Bowser, Peach, Toadsworth (very poor textures though :yucky: ), Parrykarry and a few toad toad textures

Hope you like it!

Btw, Djipi, it would be good if you edited your first post to include the latest big pack, instead of people having to search through the pages to find each section. Also, how did u get those Luigi textues. Are you getting textures from Paper Mario 2 dump files? Anyway, Luigi looks pretty good, except the eyes need to be bigger. Pls tell me what you will retexture next so we don't end up doing the same thing. Im going to try and retexture Sushi or Watt now. I think the mario, peach and bowser textures are getting close to being finished so now the most important texture to replace is ... TOAD, because the same texture is used many times, just will different coloured spots on their heads.

j234

It's great we are now working together Djipi ! :party:
Could i do Boo and Watt?
Heres a small update for Sushi.

Last edited:

j234

Thats what i used

Here is the replacement for the blurry arm that bowser has. Although the texture looks horrible here, ingame it looks fine because you can only see the first few fingers.

Last edited: