What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Hires Zelda's Texture

minkster

Djipi, I like your hirez project the best, because you are not just "making textures more detailed", but you are changing the style of the game. With totally new graphics and kickass effects, your work revolutionizes the entire game itself. Your work is truly amazing and I find it the most creative. Just don't let criticism slow you down, because you have a lot of talent kid. :)

Toast Siege

EmuTalk Memberr
minkster said:
How can it be more creative than any other project - if it imitates another game's style? Also, I have no idea why no one's pointed this out already, but the four of you are posting in a thread that died more than two months ago.

EDIT: VVV Stop doing that

Last edited:

minkster

Toast Siege said:
How can it be more creative than any other project - if it imitates another game's style? Also, I have no idea why no one's pointed this out already, but the four of you are posting in a thread that died more than two months ago.

EDIT: VVV Stop doing that

Whoah didn't realize I posted in this old thread....I thought they were criticizing his cell-zelda work. Well I feel like an ass :p oh well. Oh yeah and by saying his work is creative, it is because he is changing the style of the game to totally new graphics which yes have been used in WW...but that still doesnt mean its not creative. It takes a lot of work to do such a thing. The other projects are definatley great and show lots of potential, but his work changes the entire style of the game which I like in my own opinion.

Beta Link

No, I don't believe it is. Djipi made a new topic a while ago; it's somewhere down in the topic list. It just hasn't been updated in a couple weeks, that's all. And I must say, it's looking very good to me. :)

Hello everyone, by the way. I'm Beta Link. New member. :)

Edit: No! I'm sorry! I'm a complete idiot, I thought this was a topic for Djipi's Celda project! Please excuse me! :(

Last edited:

picartman

Aw he's going with Cel-Shading? Damn his Hi-Res Realistic mod looked damn well impressive... Oh well, Time to move on.

cerebus5

You can download the realistic mod as well, it's finished. This is just some further work on an already-completed pack.