What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Cell Update 2011

klasa

The shading of that Triforce looks awesome!
Some characters could move a little to the left or right though (l, i, u to the right, g to the left)

FaiT

This is my first post, a week ago I started replaying OOT to finally beat it as it was the first game I ever owned and one of the best ever, a couple days ago I learned of high-res textures, now after reading several hundred posts in the completed projects forums and many hours of research I'm having the best OOT expieriance of my life.

I made an account to personally thank you Djipi, you are, IMO, the best member of this community. I say that not because of your outrageous talent, but because you persevered through five years of OOT to complete it. Many, MANY others have failed to complete even one pack when they had a whole team - But you finished it. Then you come on here and tell us that you are working on redoing OOT AND Doing all of Majora's Mask.

I cannot express fully my gratitude to you.

You are talented.
You are a good & wonderful person.
You have done so much for me.

Thank you - Thank You So Much!

- Chris

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks you Chris , i work hard for doing this and it's really appreciate to see that people are really happy and enjoying to play this game again^^.

Hope that the Majora's Mask expérience will be as great as OOT one"s^^

Thanks Chris

PhysX

Thanks!

Djipi that is so awesome, thank you very much ^ ^
Do you have an idea when you're done?
Have you heard the kokiri village ready? And if so, can you please upload it then?

yours sincerely PhysX

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks PhysX , but i will upload the whole pack when it will be done^^ .

PhysX

If the German special characters supported (Ää, Öö, ÜÜ, ß)? If you do not have, I can give it to you (also in the right style) but I do not have all Offsets, only four.

rexoe

labberlippe , this update will included french , english and deutch ^^ don't worry .

Plus , owing to Mdtauk and a big time of work , i'm happy to tell you that all weather are totally redone , and someone are now done ^^ . And just for you , here's a little shot that MD and I love^^ :

1z39op1.png
:O :ranting: amazing

it makes me one shot dark link

Last edited:

labberlippe

labberlippe , this update will included french , english and deutch ^^ don't worry .

Plus , owing to Mdtauk and a big time of work , i'm happy to tell you that all weather are totally redone , and someone are now done ^^ . And just for you , here's a little shot that MD and I love^^ :

1z39op1.png

Hi

Thanx for the Info.:)
Great work, i hope this pack come soon.
With this pack ist OoT the best Zelda ever. :D

Thank you for your work..

Labberlippe

Ekrin

Hello, I wan to say that you're doing an excellent work .... But I wanna know If there's going to be a way to change the subtitles to spanish when u release it ?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i'm sorry but no. Tha game will be change with germain , english and french language only.

vezix

wow......... really nice work DJIPI.... i really respect u... but i donno how to fixed my djipi 2009 final.... especially when i came to kakariko village ... the texture that i got just a half.... help!!!!!! i really need a id to do this or i dunno how to do... wuargh!!!!!:pj64::pj64: help!!! im using project 64 1.7 help!!! S.O.S!!!!

0mega

i meant i want him to release :p lol yeah i'll be patient. also im having problems with the 2009 release, it keeps crashing and i have to restart the emulator to play again

0mega

i meant i want him to release :p lol yeah i'll be patient. also im having problems with the 2009 release, it keeps crashing and i have to restart the emulator to play again

Is there a fix for this? im using 1964 emulator with glide64 napalm wx plugin