What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Cell Update 2011

Emarian

C++ Addict
By the way, I was wondering if you were going to add backgrounds this time. :drool:
Good Luck!

It would be really great id mdtauk worked with you on the pre-rendered backgrounds. As absolutely fantastic as your pack is it's just that one thing that takes you out of the complete experience, and his early renders really seemed to compliment your style.

Thirded and I agree with The Dave. I am also curious if backgrounds will be textured in this pack (and I support banding together with mdtauk); your styles really do match nicely.

But I'm also curious as to the original Zelda game you mentioned near the end of the original OoT pack. I'd be very interested in helping to test/translate that project as I did with the OoT pack. Can we get an update or an official link to the project page?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I will ask to mdtauk if he want to release this background for the ocarina pack^^

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Doing the pre-rendered backgrounds involves a lot of work, more so than I currently have time to spend on them. All the backgrounds I have done, are free for Djipi to use. I am currently working with him on the Majora's Mask pack, and am open to helping him with OoT. Pre-rendered backgrounds are one area where it is not feasible to work on right now, but if someone with the 3D skills and the time wants to work with us, I am sure Djipi would be happy to credit and include their work!

The Dave

I completely understand that, just throwing my 2 cents in that it woudl really be something if eventually the pack had them. Maybe it could help with the timing if you used simple models and textures Djipi has already made.

I know even then it's still no small task.

fooglebuffer

I just finished the game with your 2009 pack and it is AMAZING! I will definitely wait patiently for the updated one. And I am so excited to hear about a future MM pack :)

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Glad to see you back in action, Djipi! Reminds me of the good old days, when i followed your pack from the very beginning. I am getting more and more eager to play it through once more. My little brother is currently visiting, and he is playing it on the original. Takes me back, man. He just finished Forest Temple, and got the horse. Just to watch someone play it is fun. That's what introduced me in the first place, when my big brother played it, almost 14 years ago.

Emarian

C++ Addict
But I'm also curious as to the original Zelda game you mentioned near the end of the original OoT pack. I'd be very interested in helping to test/translate that project as I did with the OoT pack. Can we get an update or an official link to the project page?

Still looking for answer to this question.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Finally , the new third temple of the game , Water Temple is TOTALLY redone. Yes have seen right , i have totally redone this temple because i think it was the most horrible temple of my pack , bad textures , bad colors ^^.

Now it'sjust a dream because here's the new temple :

2dgkdxc.png

fernan1234

Finally , the new third temple of the game , Water Temple is TOTALLY redone. Yes have seen right , i have totally redone this temple because i think it was the most horrible temple of my pack , bad textures , bad colors ^^.

Now it'sjust a dream because here's the new temple :

2dgkdxc.png

I didn't think the old one was that bad, but I must say this is definitely an improvement. Matches the original look more closely while adding the great look of your cel shade style.

Keep posting updates please!

rexoe

djipi u should set an eye to the jabo plugin users cause some effects are missing in glide like phantom ganon portal D: and it loads textures rly fast i know its 2 much just saying ^^

and water temple wasnt so bad :D

here i vid of me beating dark link

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
With this video i can say that the new temple is A LOT better ^^

I know Rice plug has bug but you ca nuse my pack with Glide64 HQ plug , this plug has less bug than rice , but i like rice plugin^^.

rexoe

im dont use rice plug i use glide 64 :D still this is the best in performance and the most near to 64 emu but has some missing effects i hope theres still people working on it :>

but still i canot go back to normal zleda textures cause it looks awfull :D
im w8ting for the majoras and the update ^^ keep up the good work

facebook-thumbs-up.jpg

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hi all ,

Today i need your help , i see in web that in the OOT cutscene you can control link with a debug version of OOT . But i don't arrived to control link , only freeze the cutscene. Can someone help me?

labberlippe

Hi

I Hope you finish this mod soon.
Very nice work.

I Use the German Language in OoT, will this update now correctly work with this mod?
Whenn i Use the German setting, then i have the old script. :-( and not all textures work "correctly".

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
labberlippe , this update will included french , english and deutch ^^ don't worry .

Plus , owing to Mdtauk and a big time of work , i'm happy to tell you that all weather are totally redone , and someone are now done ^^ . And just for you , here's a little shot that MD and I love^^ :

1z39op1.png