What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Cell Update 2011

Dragonfire01

I've been following you guys for a while on your different threads, Zelda OoT is my fav game ever and I have been trying to succesfully use your mod but I fail misserably. I tried all emulators and googled my a** off but couldn't find any help to my situation. My system specs are: Windows Vista 32bit, 2GB Ram, Intel Pentium CPU T2330 1.60 GHz with a mobile intel 965 chipset family T_T. I have tried all emulators and all different settings T_T so please someone find the reason why the emulators crash or say "gfx can not draw in windowed mode" (which stays frozen even when I switch to full screen). If you know how to help me or have similar specs and are able to run the mod send me a guide or a link to download your emu with the settings T_T please I beg of you guys!!!

Thanks in advance

You should update the drivers of your graphics card. Also try to install the latest DirectX. Hope it helps!

XianLen

Thanks

Well the problem was my hi res directory but my computer is slow as hell and I want full speed emulation so I'll probably buy a new computer before playing with the new "soon to come" Djipi's mod. I love what you have done graphically with the game and I was wondering something... Can you change the nintendo logo and buff it up, or is it hardcoded in the rom? could you put an image in front of it so it looks more cell shaded? Anyway its been amazing to see your job and experience zelda OoT in a bright new world. Hell when you finish the mod you should send it to nintendo lol they would get ashamed and who knows they might even hire you XD. BTW if anyone can tell me where to download dijipis rpg zelda game that I saw in an older post I would love you with all my heart "puts puppy face"

Thanks for everything guys!!!!

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
it's nearly complete now . Just the Ganon's tower to redo and all are done.

Thanks for supporting this project.

hope i will do the pack before chrismas . Or maybe January or february.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
GOOD NEWS : the New update pack 2011 for Ocarina of time is now totally done and pack^^. Just wait the 25 December for the link to download ^^ : hope you are happy^^

30nciuu.png

Sorry , but the final pack will not have backgrounds. And the pack will be distribute ONLY for glide64 plugin because this plug load all textures and have less bugs than Rice.

Last edited:

XianLen

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like crying lol this pack is gonna be great!!! can you upload some teasing screenshots of the update? plz
*insert puppy face here* I can't wait to play Ocarina of time with an amazing twist of graphical awesomeness. Djipi *tear* you are the best. You deserve the best job at graphic design.

fernan1234

Awesome! Too bad no one has been working on backgrounds for OoT to complement Djipi's pack. Oh well, this will still be amazing. Can't wait to replay OoT in French. It would be best if these worked on Master Quest as well.

FaiT

I don't know which one he checks, a better question would be why there are two threads for me to double post in?

fernan1234

Hey, does anyone know if and how one could add the background textures for the market entrance and central market that someone did a while ago?

FaiT

I wanted too as well but the pack is in .dat, any additions would erase the pack so hopefully it'll get released in file/folder format.