What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Discussions about important information, tutorials, threads and textures packages

furio

DBL LGHT SBR GUARDIANS
Only 9 games of all the projects are available to download, or am i missing the links from somewhere else? If so, where are they please?

P.S. I understand that its not an easy task to do, so all am saying is, am i missing some links from else where, thats all.

Seeking more precisely:
-Conker BF
-Goldeneye
-Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
-Any Turok's

Furio

Hawq

Any hints on the best options for altering the textures once you got em in an editor folks? I got bored & tried playing with it earlier but I didnt really know what I was doing to get nice lookin high res stuff. A quick blow up to twice the size & sharpen it didnt yield too much.

Last edited:

HiReZ92

I'm urging to start my own re-creation of the outside castle of Super Mario 64 with a Super Mario Sunshine style but the problem is that I don't get the idea of creating different textures. Can someone place an in-depth tutorial on how to make your own textures. I know there is the tutorial with the new rice plugin but I need one that can go into better detail and understanding. I have photoshop to create some PNG's just need to know where to place them.

If anyone could do this it would be a BIIIIIIIGGGGG help for me to start on some textures. I have some really good ideas and all I need is a good explanation.

Cabbage

That's what I need too!!! And why are all the links in the beggining in the forum lead me to the Main Page of this site??

DDRPIP

The One and Only
Dunno if this is the right place for this but...
I'm having problems installing Gimp so I can work better with retexturing
can someone explain how to install it, or give me a full working pack?

Gox777

I might make a basic tutorial of how the retexturing procedure goes. (ie: how to dump them, naming them, ect) I could touch on the actual technique when it comes to retexturing, but I'll leave a more in depth guide for the pros to make q:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
sweet, I'll be waiting for it, cause I'm new but learn fast..working on Paper Mario right now..
@Sri narayan thanks man helps alot!

DDRPIP

The One and Only
I also use the dodge and burn tool to recreate any shadows and lighting that were on it originally.

what tool is this? my sister is advanced with photoshop but she's asleep.. anyway I have adobe photoshop CS2, its a little different, but if i knew what tool that is then that would help.. thanks Gox your awesome!

soulblade86

please i need direct link to download Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD, i dont know to found this link in the forum :/, i need help

DDRPIP

The One and Only
allright heh thanks gox, I won't be on from the 31st to the 15th of August cause I got band camp so I'll have to talk to ya later I guess..
cya

DDRPIP

The One and Only
oh btw.. i did a pick I'll be using it with a pack im making, here's my mushroom!

tell me what ya think

DWells55X

Has anyone done one for Goldeneye yet? I dumped some textures, but everything is just so darn low res I can't even tell what's what. TOo much time it looks like.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
well i mean retexturing takes a long time.. also there could be a hell of alot of frames cause you go around alot of buildings, etc. so you have to make a frame for every side, etc..
might take a long time, but if you want go for it...