What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

D-Fox's No Mercy Caws

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
I used the realistic heights code and I didn't like it, it made Kane look too big in the head and body, so I shut it off, but thanks for the code anyways.

OP
DeathFox007

DeathFox007

The Great One will be released in about an hour or two

And it wont have a very wide chest, and it wont have a deformed head

The original roster
The nine from Rock to Benoit? Thats who ill release one by one.

http://www.freewebs.com/death_f_o_x/Site/Legends/TheRock.htm

And dont forget this,
80087251 0000
800A14A8 0000

Green Mist code

And this for the hands

8104D55A 1EAB
8104D55C 1EAB

The baddest Son of a Bitch to walk God' green earth is now released on my site
Austin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirito

Wow these are awesome! Any teaser pics for your HBK since he is one of the original 9?

Chris

For Mankind are you doing the 3 faces of Foley? Dude Love, Cactus Jack and Mankind?

Chris

OP
DeathFox007

DeathFox007

I mean original Roster
Rock, Triple H, Austin, Mankind, Taker, Kane, Angle, Jericho, Benoit.

And Im keeping the attire thing so so three faces. Only Mankind 1st/2nd attire, promo attire, interference attire.

Spirito

I notice a white band around the bottoms of the Rock and HHH's shirts... the band disappears when the match starts.. is this normal?

So if your going in order with releases.. when will Mankind be coming out?

OP
DeathFox007

DeathFox007

Its w/ ur blender/combiner settings.

And Mankind might be on hold, coz of some exams at school. Maybe Wednesday

Spirito

Can you please explain to me what codes I need to use and how for blood and entrance attire to properly work? I used all the codes on your site but is there a master code that needs to be on 1st?

WWF No Mercy (E) (V1.1) [!] by the way that is the rom I am using... when I downloaded my roms I got 5 different roms and this is the only one that works with all the new textures and doesn't mess things up... If somebody would be so kind can you tell me all the codes I need to have on in order to

1 get blood
2 get mist
3 entrance attire on for those who have it... Flair, Taker, LaResistance

4 anything else you all find cool as far as hacked arenas and items.

Thank you so much
Chris

This is suppose to make Flair come out in his robe.... image remains Rikishi no matter what... any suggestions?

8104F7A4 1AD6
8104F7A6 1AD6
8104F7A8 23D3
8104F7AA 23D7
8104F7AC 23D1
8104F7AE 23D5
8104F7B0 23D9
8104F7B2 23DB
8104F7B8 23D9
8104F7BA 23DB
8104F7C0 23CF
8104F7B4 23D9
8104F7B6 23DB
8104F7BC 23D9
8104F7BE 23DB
8104F7C6 0046

If I remember right back in the day when I use to use my gameshark there always had to be a mastercode put in 1st before any of the other codes would work... a good example would be I remember using my gameshark way back when to create a octagon cage that you couldn't escape and could only win the match with a submission.. I think the code was called UFC but before that code would work a enabler code had to be put in... does this still hold ture?

HBK superkick to Hogan from last weeks RAW

M Cubed

Jesus Christ Spirito. It's like you make 4 posts, all with one liner questions. Ever think of editing the original post?

Great job on the mods Deathfox.

OP
DeathFox007

DeathFox007

Just press Ctrl-C if ur using PJ64 to use GS cheats

----------
The deadman is up on my site

SS.jpg

Matt/Edge up on my site