What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

D-Fox's No Mercy Caws

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Your new Hogan is AMAZING!!! Will you be adding the nWo Hollywood Hogan as the other 4th attire, because I see 3 in that picture.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Mods take awhile to create, give it some time and they will be released by the creaters who create them.

Spirito

Would it be possible to get a blank template of say Stone Cold from somebody so I can play around with doing some texture work myself?

I fooled around with a Brock Lesnar one but couldn't get the sides of the head to show up.

see pic

Here's some random screen shots from my game if anybody wants something ask..

more pics

pic

pics

Deathfox you are the freakin man!!!

great bigshow! keep up the great work deathfox

Austin is perfect... Goldberg could use a better face but all in all he's great too! Can you list all your CAWS please as to who you have yet to release deathfox?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
DeathFox007

DeathFox007

I see u got an my old Edge, heres a preview of a new unfinished Edge

Screw.jpg

M Cubed

Something needs to be done about the face. It looks too much like Jericho. Maybe eyes or mouth widened. I dunno.

Spirito

So the weekend is coming up tomorrow DeathFox.. can we expect the 1st ten and if so who are they?

Chris

M Cubed

Geez dude, give the people some time to create and release.

These aren't normal caws. They don't just take 10 minutes to whip up.

Spirito

Yes I realize they'll be out when there out and yes I also realize these things take time... but hey can't a guy be excitied? If you read back a few posts it says in regards to my question to Deathfox about a release date "Maybe next week or this weekends" so with the weekend here I figured I would ask....

Chris
[email protected]

Tailios

Hello, how can i use 32bit textures for WWF No Mercy ? I mean i work with 256 or with 12 colors. My english isnt good sorry.

Glenbo

Banned
that is awful compared to your original you posted on emutalk,i mean proper aki looking nasty awful.

Spirito

Great job! For some reason I can't post pics but as soon as the board straightens itself out I will post a few so everyone can see what a great job you did. Who is next to be released from you?

Chris

OP
DeathFox007

DeathFox007

Ei Dude, mess w/ ur settings a bit, like combiner or i think blender, coz it doesnt show transparency, look at the 4th attire w/ the shirt, its has white w/c is supposed to be transparent

And use this codes,
So the arms will actually be attached to the body -

80047F77 0022
81047F88 1836
81047F96 E836

So they will have realistic heights -

80055CD1 0054

Last edited by a moderator: