What's new

Cool Screenies

ra5555

N64 Newbie
linker said:
I bet they've used pj64's/1964's source to create the emulator :p

heh... you could sue Nentindo for vailolating violating copyright laws and get $10million

hehehehe

LaC

hrm this is interesting, i have had this same rom for about a month, and i was told by the guy who gave it to me, he would never distribute it. interesting...
if its the same rom i have, saving in the first save slot lets you select levels... and putting controllers into other controller ports lets you access a debug mode....

LaC

Oh it has come to my attention that this is not the same rom i have, oops! ignore anything i said! =)

by the way,
The gamecube version is not running an n64 emulator fools!
The game has most likely just been modified/recompiled for gamecube.
Just think about it, where is the rom gonna go? the master quest rom is 64meg... just try fitting that in 24meg. Not to mention all the other memory issues you would have.

Last edited:

ra5555

N64 Newbie
LaC said:
Oh it has come to my attention that this is not the same rom i have, oops! ignore anything i said! =)

by the way,
Just think about it, where is the rom gonna go? the master quest rom is 64meg... just try fitting that in 24meg. Not to mention all the other memory issues you would have.

its not the same rom? but why does it say 2003?...

Zuzma

LaC said:

by the way,

That's pretty interesting. So what are your thoughts on this anyway besides that?? The other one you said might have been a test version of the same game and this one is just a later version or some one might have gotten ahold of that one and hacked it. Some one should find out if it's just a hack of the original zelda 64 or not err but it does look too good to be that.

Remote

It's the real game, haven't tried it yet but from the looks of it it's the same that comes with the bonus disc of The Windwaker...

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Wow! Now i'm a happy person :)

Good luck i have a week of vacation!

Appart from the debuggin mode and the level selection are those two roms similar??