What's new

Cool Screenies

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
I prefer rows, but yeah...

Vegetable, you really do need to settle down. I usually don't say much, but the fact that you came on cursing at a guy for posting an "unrelated" screenshot, was just totally stupid. You'll get along much better here if you lay off of the flaming. Just a suggestion.

Clements

I wish I could lock this thread since it's been revived from the dead for no apparent reason and no has gone completely off topic (not that this thread is useful anymore anyway) :(

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
I felt like resurrecting the dead...!

Some amazingly crisp emulation...

Last edited:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Clements said:
I wish I could lock this thread since it's been revived from the dead for no apparent reason and no has gone completely off topic (not that this thread is useful anymore anyway) :(

Hell, if I could, I'd lock it just because of all of the bickering by those two. That's definatly a reason to lock a thread if there ever was one.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Xade said:
I felt like resurrecting the dead...!

Some amazingly crisp emulation...

I prefer toilet paper. :happy:

edit: Just noticed, how AGAIN, Vegetable is in ANOTHER flame war. Every time he joins a thread, something bad happens to it. :\ Reminds me of my old (n00b) days. :saddam:

Last edited:

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Ahhh see, me and cooliscool bringing it back down to levels of acceptablity with RELEVANT screens!

PS. I know little of this veg guy other than that he's seemigly nothing more than a pain in the ass...

@לציון

Master Quest is an N64 ROM, yeah it is true some wise guy just explored the Bonus Disc i dont know how and found precisely an N64 rom (Master Quest) and an N64 emulator for GC made by Nintendo to play Master Quest :whistling !!!!
Master Quest was originaly for N64 but it was never released so instead of re-editinf the game Nintendo emulated it in GC!

For users with an GC, The Zelda Bonus Disc, Phantasy Star online, and all the stuff required to use PSO exploit, u can send N64 roms to be emulated in the GC emulator by Nintendo!!!

Google for this, ull find it !!

-Shadow-

Banned
@לציון said:
Master Quest is an N64 ROM, yeah it is true some wise guy just explored the Bonus Disc i dont know how and found precisely an N64 rom (Master Quest) and an N64 emulator for GC made by Nintendo to play Master Quest :whistling !!!!
Master Quest was originaly for N64 but it was never released so instead of re-editinf the game Nintendo emulated it in GC!

For users with an GC, The Zelda Bonus Disc, Phantasy Star online, and all the stuff required to use PSO exploit, u can send N64 roms to be emulated in the GC emulator by Nintendo!!!

Google for this, ull find it !!

WoW !!!!1111
This is new to me , but i don't think it fits into the "cool screenies" thread

Neox38

Malcolm said:
I, an official member of the emutalk team, have tested this rom and it is infact the master quest. If anyone whould like screen shots of it just ask, i'll be more then happy to let you see some :)
Dude!! I would!!! I mean I have the N64 version of Zelda but for Game Cube?!! WOAH!!

-Shadow-

Banned
The thread has already been dug out , so theres nothing in the way to post a cool screenie :D I just love it to fake doom 3 screens . I came to the idea when i saw that those 50er Medi packs are looking like dreamcasts .

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
sorry for the size it's a dual monitor setup

For no other reason except, because .....

And I might have done more, but I didn't have anything installed already.

multiemu.jpg