What's new

Colin Powell speech

Sukh

Long gone...
I prefer the term "joker". I think your type are refered to as "dumbasses".

By the way, I think the term you use in your signature,"Inside Joke", should actually be "Private Joke".

2fast4u

let me introduce you to a friend of mine .. hes called smilie and indicates that im not entirely serious.

Sukh

Long gone...
heh, you're a permanent joker too then? har har

I don't need a smiley to make people think i'm joking, they know i'm joking without one :D

Sukh

Long gone...
Screw j00 :p

Okay, okay, I was trying to enjoy the argument, but you bastwards weren't having none of it...

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Ok,

Bringing this slightly back on topic.

The way I view it all is this.

After seeing the pictures of the gassed women and children and babies lying outside to rot, I came to the conclusion that this was wrong.

The court inside my head came into session and judge morals decided the verdict was Saddam was guilty. The punishment "War".

Now personally after seeing those pictures I couldn't give a flying fuck if Bush bombed Saddam because his bell-end hurt when he had his morning piss.

After seeing those dead babies etc, to not want to bomb him would be just as good as saying "No, you are not guilty, infact I fucking love the fact that you gas babies and children, DO IT MORE !".

The bloke is a cunt, and so are people that act like neandarthals by burning flags and screaming, and acting like twats.

And the point made in another thread about going to war with Iraq is being hypocritical because we aren't punishing N.Korea is B.S. That would be like the police saying "Oh, we won't punish one criminal because it would be hypocritical as there are other criminals on the run not being punished".

And now to the most important reason for bombing him.

BECAUSE I'M BORED, I WANT SHIT HOT MISSILE CAM ACTION, AND THAT GREEN NIGHT VISION THING, WHEN THEY SHOW THE ANTI-AIRCRAFT FIRE. STOP TALKING ABOUT WAR AND GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT....NOW! AND YOU'D BETTER HAVE SOME NEW STUFF TO SHOW ME TOO, LIKE MAYBE A NEW KIND OF MISSILE OR SOMETHING....

I'M WAITING......HAVE YOU STARTED IT YET !

OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Well see, its not that simple. france and germany have secret oil contracts with Iraq. The deal is that Iraq can poison whoever they want, and so long as france and germany keep the Americans out, they get bargain discounts on the oil.

If we wanted to do that, then we would have to wage war against france and germany as well. But bill clinton made our army too small, we would need more weapons first, but the liberal party wont allow it.

Last edited:

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
I see,

Except,

I DON'T GIVE A MONKEYS A-HOLE WHAT FRANCE AND GERMANY THINK.

In fact if they want some, they can have it too.

Comment removed check your PM's

As for France, at least if we bombed them too, it might rid our east coast of the stench of garlic that comes across on a windy day.

The only opinions that matter really are that of Great Britain and the U.S.A., because, when it comes down to it, let's face facts.

WE HAVE BEEN THE ONLY TWO NATIONS TO RID THE WORLD OF DESPOTS AND TYRANTS IN RECENT HISTORY ANYWAY.

Oh sorry, I nearly forgot....

IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:

2fast4u

AlphaWolf said:
Well see, its not that simple. france and germany have secret oil contracts with Iraq.

spot the guy with the cristall ball :p show some proof before you make accusations like that

and DeadRabbit ... im not even gonna start arguing with you. your stance is pathetic, now go buy a decent newspaper and watch some channels besides cnn. then read a history book. last of all, try to look further than the borders of the state you live in. kthx.

or like alphawolf said (fits for your complete posts):

Well see, its not that simple.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Maybe France have secret oil contracts with Iraq, and prolly Iraq have weapons (OMG a country with weapons that's dangerous!! unbelievable..) Now will it really change something to go killing civils in Iraq for worldwide security ?

Muslin integrists will still have a lot of money to buy weapons from everywhere (including United states and France). And there still be dangerous countries with weapon and a bad dictator... you can't kill everyone in the world and i don't think Iraq is THE priority currently in international problems.

btw while i'm there, do u know that biological weapons don't exist ? Or more precisely it can be anything and thus it's impossible to prove that someone own such weapons... And we can also say that everyone can build that. So it's a false argument when talking about weapons in Iraq....

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
2fast4u said:
spot the guy with the cristall ball :p show some proof before you make accusations like that

and DeadRabbit ... im not even gonna start arguing with you. your stance is pathetic, now go buy a decent newspaper and watch some channels besides cnn. then read a history book. last of all, try to look further than the borders of the state you live in. kthx.

or like alphawolf said (fits for your complete posts):

Firstly, the only news I'll ever watch is the B.B.C's. I'm not american and don't need their news channels, thankyou.

Second, I don't live in a state, I live in England and we don't have them.

Third, I am looking further than the borders of my country. Or else why would I care about Iraqi babies, children and women ? Nobody in England has been gassed by him, so if I'm so inward looking, then why would I care at all ?

UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE PICTURES I SAW WERE FABRICATED, THEN WE HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION TO GO TO WAR WITH HIM. OR ELSE WE ARE SAYING HE IS RIGHT TO DO THESE THINGS.

SIMPLE NOT DIFFICULT.

ONE OR THE OTHER.

oh yes sorry nearly forgot....."kthx".

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
DeadRabbit said:
Ok,
The way I view it all is this.

After seeing the pictures of the gassed women and children and babies lying outside to rot, I came to the conclusion that this was wrong.

oooh im like a kid in a candy store!!

so did you also come to the conclusion that it was wrong to supply these weapons to this man in the first place? Or was it just wrong on his part for using them and not wrong on our part for giving him the capability to do this?

The court inside my head came into session and judge morals decided the verdict was Saddam was guilty. The punishment "War".

Ummm look up the gulf war kid it already happened once, as for the "punishment" you really think that the people of Iraq should suffer for the actions of this man? If so then you are as bad as he.

Now personally after seeing those pictures I couldn't give a flying fuck if Bush bombed Saddam because his bell-end hurt when he had his morning piss.

Correction, bomb Iraq you mean and some of us do care because war is not right....of course for some people its a hard concept to grab that war makes innocents suffer.

After seeing those dead babies etc, to not want to bomb him would be just as good as saying "No, you are not guilty, infact I fucking love the fact that you gas babies and children, DO IT MORE !"

How so? You will also hit civilians so its also a case of "hey stop hogging all the murder!". So if Saddam needs punishment why was he offered exile? Does sending him off to a nice country with no punishment honour the memories of those who died?

The bloke is a cunt

So is Bush

and so are people that act like neandarthals by burning flags and screaming

It's called freedom of speech, if they want to burn the flag in protest they can. They do not become neandarthals by burning your precious flag.

And the point made in another thread about going to war with Iraq is being hypocritical because we aren't punishing N.Korea is B.S. That would be like the police saying "Oh, we won't punish one criminal because it would be hypocritical as there are other criminals on the run not being punished".

What on earth are you talking about you funny little man? Bad analogy in fact one of the worst I have ever seen.

I would quote your last part, but that would just be a complete waste of my time. Yaaay bomb the innocent because im bored! :rolleyes:

BTW watch your language, swearing everynow and again but constant abuse is not tolerated. Also watch what you say about those "twats" burning the flag. Racial intolerance is not accepted here.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
DeadRabbit said:

I DON'T GIVE A MONKEYS A-HOLE WHAT FRANCE AND GERMANY THINK.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you for display, a ignoramous

In fact if they want some, they can have it too.

omg you are that stupid....

Of course Germany don't want war for the reason that I want it, gassing peoples been their biggest hobby of the last 100 years.

woah woah edit and warning coming your way...

The only opinions that matter really are that of Great Britain and the U.S.A., because, when it comes down to it, let's face facts.

WE HAVE BEEN THE ONLY TWO NATIONS TO RID THE WORLD OF DESPOTS AND TYRANTS IN RECENT HISTORY ANYWAY

Complete nationalist BS you have no knowledge of history, oh and if our opinion counts listen to the public. We dont want a war

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
DeadRabbit said:
Firstly, the only news I'll ever watch is the B.B.C's. I'm not american and don't need their news channels, thankyou.

Third, I am looking further than the borders of my country. Or else why would I care about Iraqi babies, children and women ? Nobody in England has been gassed by him, so if I'm so inward looking, then why would I care at all ?

UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE PICTURES I SAW WERE FABRICATED, THEN WE HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION TO GO TO WAR WITH HIM. OR ELSE WE ARE SAYING HE IS RIGHT TO DO THESE THINGS.

SIMPLE NOT DIFFICULT.

ONE OR THE OTHER.

oh yes sorry nearly forgot....."kthx".

You are in the minority in this case and I am ashamed to call myself english if this is your view.

2fast4u

easy on the caps lock son.

i see alot of pseudo-moral here. did you also see the pictures of afghanis who were being bombed by the usa? i dont see you having a moral obligation to go to war with the usa.

england is a state

Of course Germany don't want war for the reason that I want it, gassing peoples been their biggest hobby of the last 100 years.

btw, i forgot to give you a beating for this remark. racism aint tolerated.

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Ahhhhh,

Racism, I see.

So are you claiming that Germany didn't gas anybody over the last 100 years then ?

I'm sorry but if you think historical facts are racist, then you're going to get mightly upset when you read a history book.

Although, I think the probability is that you don't fully understand the definition of racism.

STATE
A territory built by conquest in which one culture, one set of ideals and one set of laws have been imposed by force or threat over diverse nations by a civilian and military bureaucracy. States are ephemeral and originate and disappear with the stroke of a pen (e.g. the end of the U.S.S.R., December 25, 1991). In 1993 there existed 191 states.
(Examples: USA, Sudan, China, Spain, Nicaragua)

No, England is not a state.

is it.

Last edited:

2fast4u

So are you claiming that Germany didn't gas anybody over the last 100 years then ?

listen up, boy! the nazis in germany DID gas millions of people during the period of 1939 to 1945, mmk? thats 6 years in my book. what about the other 94 years?

must i break out the hand puppets?

Slougi

DeadRabbit said:
Ahhhhh,

Racism, I see.

I'm sorry but if you think historical facts are racist, then you're going to get mightly upset when you read a history book.

Although, I think the probability is that you don't fully understand the definition of racism.

STATE
A territory built by conquest in which one culture, one set of ideals and one set of laws have been imposed by force or threat over diverse nations by a civilian and military bureaucracy. States are ephemeral and originate and disappear with the stroke of a pen (e.g. the end of the U.S.S.R., December 25, 1991). In 1993 there existed 191 states.
(Examples: USA, Sudan, China, Spain, Nicaragua)

No, England is not a state.

is it.
He is not saying that Germany didn't gas anybody. In fact, Germany and a large part of it's people have done lots of cruel things. So have _ALL_ other countries out there. Be it the old romans, the germans, the french, the english or the americans. Noone is innocent. Still, your comment was racist, take a look at would you exactly said. You implied that all german people are murderers, and enjoy it too.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Dead Rabbit watch yourself here because you are on VERY thin ice.

Saying the germans hobby is gassing people is sick twisted and evil. And if a comment like that crops up again you wil be banned.

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Ok,

Ignoramous, "listen up boy", and "Omg, are you really that stupid", these are a list of names and quotes that have been said about me so far in this conversation.

I don't believe I have made personal comments to anybody and will continue not to do so.

Instead I will use historical facts, and personal opinion to make my points.

And no, I think you will find that I am "not" in the minority because I think it is terrible that he gassed his own people.

Well, I'd be shocked if I was.

I wonder what would shock people into acting nowadays then ?