What's new

Colin Powell speech

2fast4u

But you're forgetting saddam IS a puppet government put there by the americans!

yup, but obviously he developed kind of a mind of his own ... just like the fellows marcos or pinochet, eh?

If they just appraoched him for oil saddam isnt stupid enough to say "no you were mean in the past "

eh?

and it doesn't take a christal ball just some sense, you know it and i know it... their weapons may not be advanced but theyre there

assuming that there ARE weapons. but saying

its about :nuke:'s etc, which sadam does have

requires a christal ball. i doubt you have absolute proof that there are nukes in iraq ... the yankees obviously dont.

ideally by exhile

yep .. lets exile saddam and let him have a nice long life where his buddies are in charge. you dont really care to bring him to justice doya ?

the biggest winners would be the iraqi's themselves with over 60% needing food aid despite iraq being a massivley wealthy...

thanks to the us sanctions 250 children in iraq die every week. you dont happen to support those? after all we arent as noble as we thought we are, huh?

plus what makes you assume that the usa taking over and installing ANOTHER puppet govt (drawback to saddam) will help the situation of the people? i dont see the united states waving the big humanitarian flag wanting to help the iraqi people - they want to get rid of saddam.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Even the americans have stated saddam does not have a nuclear capability

*tosses that one out of the window*

Ahh yes the noble cause, of course America is doing this for the people of Iraq, oh wait no they offered him exile to another country.....that means he would not be punished for his crimes. The war is for who again? :rolleyes:

That good old report given to the americans by us is nothing new, and in fact the vast majority is not the work of the goverment. It was taken word for word including grammatical errors from a post graduate student in los angeles :rolleyes:

Yes its about weapons and stuff, but how on earth did he get these weapons?:satisfied

Who was supporting saddam when he used these weapons? And now they turn around over 10 years too late and say "no, bad saddam bad!".

And I believe I speak for 2fast4u when I say we have no objection to getting rid of him, hell he should not have even been placed there in the first place *glares at the stars and stripes*. But why the people of Iraq should suffer while our nintendo pilots bomb the crap out of anything with two legs makes no sense. Screw the bombs, stop letting the troops be pussys and send them in to do what they signed up for. Liberate Iraq without killing the damn citizens. Send in ground troops instead of air strikes and make them take every single street of baghdad without the bombs, less innocent lives will be lost, homes will not be destroyed, lets face it we owe it to the people of Iraq not to kill their kids and flatten their homes. Of course we could always call in the great humanitarian Sharon :rolleyes:

2fast4u

also, im sure the usa will find *ALOT* of fucking support in iraq after those ppl have been dying for 12 years cuz of their sanctions AND were bombed by the americans. dont you just think those people will welcome your troops with open arms, mr. bush??

nice try on building up a strong opposition to saddam too btw

Last edited:
2fast4u said:

yep .. lets exile saddam and let him have a nice long life where his buddies are in charge. you dont really care to bring him to justice doya ?

If by justice you mean seeing him shot then no thats not what i advocate! why make him into a martyr?

and i didnt mean to say nukes i just wanted to use the funky lil icon in a post... i meant nuclear capreability, sorry for the confusion

And now they turn around over 10 years too late and say "no, bad saddam bad!".

12 years ago it was the gulf war... since then there has been the entire process of going through the un getting sanctions signed... hell in 98 mr too scared to do anything clinton ALMOST went in after saddam... he needs to be removed but not killed, pressure needs to be put on bagdad and military sites... how that is done is not for someone with my limited military knowledge to comment on

Last edited:

2fast4u

If by justice you mean seeing him shot then no thats not what i advocate! why make him into a martyr?

there is such thing as an international criminal court. it seems reasonable to put him thru a trial like milosevic. i never said anything about him being killed.

Well you seemingly hinted at the idea, while suggesting i didnt care for doing it, so thast why i replied to it.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
yup I remember the words pay for his crimes....;)

How to overthrow saddam, get the Iraqi people to do it, fund them and supply them with what they need. But here comes the kicker guys.....dont just shit on them the moment they have done the job by leaving them as has happened every other time :rolleyes:

I can't see how Saddam could be made a martyr when his people hate it.

2fast4u is right put him on trial, dont bloody let him off and let him live in a nice country on the beach for the rest of his life.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I dont have nuclear capabilty....and your own government said that they dont....

You can't honestly believe that they don't have any.

No no he does have them, I mean you guys did sell them to him;)

The ICC is retarded, all he has to do is say "I don't want to be tried", and they wont do shit to him.

Yeah right so milosevic went on trial out of the goodness of his heart?

Kinda describes what he is doing now. He has those cars and that house laced with gold that he stole from his citizens.

Whats your point?

2fast4u

These days, anybody has nuclear capability.

bullshit. you reason like your government .. "just fucking believe me even tho i cant prove shit" gimme a break :doh:

The ICC is retarded, all he has to do is say "I don't want to be tried", and they wont do shit to him.

http://www.icc.int/en/ICC_jurisdiction.html

read up some info here, you are only half right ...

Indeed, in those two cases, the Court may exercise its jurisdiction only if either the State on the territory of which the suspected crime occurred (State of territoriality), or the State of which the person suspected of having committed the crime is a national (State of nationality of the suspected person), is a State Party to the Statute.

If neither of these two States is a State Party to the Statute, the Court will not be in a position to investigate the suspected crimes, except if either the State of territoriality or the State of nationality of the suspected person accepts the exercise of jurisdiction of the Court by declaration lodged with the Registrar. Such a declaration may be made for all suspected crimes committed after 1 July 2002 (taking into consideration that crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court are not subject to any statute of limitations).

Thus, if nationals of States Parties to the Statute are victims of suspected crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court in the territory of a State which is not a Party to the Statute committed by persons who are not nationals of a State Party, the Court wouldn’t be in a position to investigate except if either the State of territoriality or the State of nationality of the suspected person accepts the jurisdiction of the Court, or if the situation is referred to the Court by the Security Council.

2fast4u

maybe its time to accept for you that you cant drawback to wwII all your life. this isnt about world war II (its O V E R) the united states did right back then but from the 50s to now i dont see much glory. basically what you are trying to do is remind me of the 3rd reich and i should shut up forever cuz of that. i wont.

on top of that this issue is particularly about now and the shit your government produces stinks.

Last edited:
OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
meh fuck it, history is meaningless and so are my posts if they can just be edited like that.

*deleted*

/me withdraws from the topic

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
When they are like that you are god damn right they can just be edited like that.

Last edited:
OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
vampireuk said:
When they are like that you are god damn right they can just be edited like that.

I see I got a "general stupidity" warning point for it. Yeah, I guess it was stupid of me to assume that I could bust your guys' balls after you just busted mine, I suppose I had that one coming sooner or later. Wont happen again.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Jesse, you did not see the post so stay out of issues which have nothing to do with you, kthnx.

I see I got a "general stupidity" warning point for it. Yeah, I guess it was stupid of me to assume that I could bust your guys' balls after you just busted mine, I suppose I had that one coming sooner or later. Wont happen again.

We talked about this last night, you know that comment was over the line and you admitted it. Also you do know what the pm system is for right? The rules are for everyone Alpha if you have been here for a few days and you break the rules you get warned. If you have been here since the start and break the rules, you get warned. Just suck it up and dont complain about it.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Jesse said:

Forum bullies.

ahhh I see, when we bust a new person for breaking the rules they had it coming and we the mods did a fine job. When we bust a old timer for breaking the rules we are bullies? Think again.

OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
vampireuk: At least 8 people in #emulation64 read that post before you edited it, because I mentioned it right on the spot. Albeit only 2 responded, they just laughed, including jesse. I can show you logs if you would like. And I never agreed with anything.

Also, why are you telling me about the PM system? If your warning is so justified, then it wont do any harm to let everybody else know about this new unwritten rule.

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
The unwritten rule of not insulting other forum members?

Flaming Warning Level 2 6

That pretty much covers insulting other forum members :rolleyes:

vampireuk: At least 8 people in #emulation64 read that post before you edited it, because I mentioned it right on the spot. Albeit only 2 responded, they just laughed, including jesse.

ooooh so the rules should change because 2 whole people laughed? Well why didnt you tell me!!:baaa:

Alpha we have been over it with so many people, if you wish to talk to a mod about a decision you do it in private.

But of course my apologies how stupid of me to follow the board rules accordingly when people laughed!! :rolleyes:

If you want to discuss this further use the PM system, get back on topic with this thread, any further posts regarding this issue will be removed.

Sukh

Long gone...
Don't you just hate dictators... Saddam Hussain, Kim Jong-il, Hitler, Stalin, Vampireuk...

They impose their warted minds onto others and destroy free speech :D har har.