What's new

Chankast Alpha 0.25 released!!!

Strange

Hmm - interesting thing, in most games with high resolution+FSAA fps is decreasing really well(Soul Calibur for example) but in DoA2 i have the same 31 fps on all resolutions...

Umax

Ruuuuumble! :evil:
logitech-rumblepad.jpg

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
AS I see it I thougt unbelievable, and it is unbelievable!
Justin credible! (Wrestling freaks? :) )
It's great to see a new version everytime with so many new features!
And now, I'm only wait´ing for the new Utilities Version! :)

OP
TheFreeman

TheFreeman

Guardian of Destiny
I stopped being a wrestling fan after the Ultimate Warrior left the scene, and Undertaker left his supernatural gimmick and became just one more trash-talking harley davidson wanna-be.

altharic

Fruit Machine Emulator Geek
Nine_Tails said:
i stil don't get it! i have a athlon 2100+, so i the f*** this emulator is not working, it says that my cpu does not suport sse, its because of my motherboad? please help
sory for my bad ingles, i am portugues.... tanks to all emutalk useres

On my Motherboard SSE is disabled by default you may need to enable it in the BIOS, if its an Award BIOS look in 'Advanced BIOS features' its called Processor SSE feature set it to enabled.

HTH

Alth

PS sorry for the OT post.

HayArms

Someone got Tech Romancer audio working correctly under 0.25 ?

In battle after few secs the audio freezes up :(

Ciao

feartetsuo

chankast works fine on my computer, runs alittle slow since i am on a 1.8ghz laptop, but it runs mvc2. Well i made my own custom mvc2 with different music. I made my new MVC2 selfboot, and it works on my dreamcast, but whenever i try to use the image file of my selfboot mvc2 with Chankast it doesnt work..t just displays a spinning CD icon. Can anyone help me out?