What's new

Chanka Compatability List

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
Doomulation said:
You know, stezo, I know it would be a hell of editing, but it would be easier to read if the game names are bold or if you put it into a text file so all descriptions got on the same row.... :plain:
Well, as as you wish. :santa:

exatly what i thought a few days ago, but it would take me seriously hours to do that, though i have time to do update it every few hours or so, i'm sorry mate

as for H3ad5h0tter, my skies of arcadia is not the echelon rip, it is my own original of it, which my friend backed up for me, so that might explain why you get the av problems

sorry geeza

zouipe sof

The ring AV cable error
Taxi 2 MMU NOT SUPPORTED
Sega GT after the logo Black screen ~2min after the intro in the game , after ~5Min demo game then crashes the emu :yucky:

Chris_W

Border Down + Ikaruga [JP] [self-boot] (CDI)

Border Down + Ikaruga [JP] [self-boot] (CDI) is bootable yet not playable.
The following issues are:

1: Loads up but can not use Directional Control
so you can only select Ikaruga.

2.: You can not use Directional Control so you can only use Game Start and not select any other options or even Exit game.

3: You can not use Directional Control so you can only play Normal Mode.

4: You can not use Directional Control so you can not move left, right, up or down away from on coming enimies which make this entire game unplayable.

EDIT// ok i have just found out that if you use the Keyboard it all works but on a Pad i have a Logitech Wingman Rumble with latest Drivers and it works fine on other Games ive tried just these ones direction pad analogue stick or povs will not work with a Pad.....

an input bug you think ?

i will make a new thread and point to this post

Last edited:

sham

utopia boot disk v 1.1 works with VGA patch by Beo
athlonXP 2200,GF Ti 4600,1GB RAM

i think most games with the AV cable error will work once patched. I am desperately looking for the right version of MK gold to patch but I cant find it!

-Shadow-

Banned
The site doesn't work for me o_O

as for H3ad5h0tter, my skies of arcadia is not the echelon rip, it is my own original of it, which my friend backed up for me, so that might explain why you get the av problems
Yeah , those echelon rips are complete crap , the shenmue 2 echelon rip has nearly all multilingual support "hacked off" and most speech has been killed....

sham

works for me, i just "save target as". I can explain the av cable error though. It has nothing to do with the emulator itself.This error would happen on the console itself if it was connected to the TV with a VGA cable and not composite cable since the game doesnot have VGA output capabilities (unless patched). I can't see this being remedied in future releases either, as a computer monitor can only have VGA input, so patching is the only way.Ill try the same with some other games.

JKidd

ok i got utopia 1.1 but when i mount it it comes up with text files.And when i try to load it with chakast i get io error

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Stezo2k said:
exatly what i thought a few days ago, but it would take me seriously hours to do that, though i have time to do update it every few hours or so, i'm sorry mate
Ahhh, no matter. As I see it, each game begins with ": ". Just have to do a parsing program to fix that. Don't bother yourself with that ;)
I'll fix that for you :)

sham

To JKidd: U need to patch the CDloader.CDI file with the patch.exe first, then load it in chankast

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
A little off-topic here. But for the VGA patch above, it needs a .cdi. So is there any app to covert the nrg to cdi?

sham

yes i'm using daemon tools. If you dont mind, can you tell me how to create a IP.bin file from a CDI image I have, i want to patch it to be VGA compatible,thanks.

-Shadow-

Banned
Hmmm.... is it normal that Rival Schools 2 has no music ? I got an echelon rip and i'm not sure if the Music has been ripped off o_O

sham

err good point, i havent tried.i dont think it does work because all I can do is unmount the image and mount another image on the virtual drive...which does absolutely nothing, but it needs to be tried with a few more games.By the way I used hex editor to enable VGA on MK gold (i had echelon version which was supposed to be Vga enabled anyway but it seemed one hex value was wrong), i didnt get the Av cable error message anymore, but instead i got a nice crash - so Mk Gold crashes at the SEGA screen.