What's new

Chanka Compatability List

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
Waan2k driller is the best game ever made :D
i see that you have only 17fps in the resident evil.why?you have a very good pc

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
here's the thing Ex0skelet0r, it runs great inside and what not I'm talking full speed :)

out side it runs good, but when these zombies come at claire it drops to 20 fps for some reason.

I'll post a pic of it running full speed :)

Waan2k

btw I got my Radeon 9800 doing 6x AA (Anti Analising) in these screen btw and it still runs full speed :)

Last edited:

Waan2k

reason pics are so big in size, is so you guys can see the smoothness properly.

keep them screens coming guys :)

lenselijer

got some nice results today :)

bang! gunship elite - mmu not supported
nba2k - black screen after intro movie
dreamsnes 0.9.5 - black screen
nesterdc v3 - black screen
sega gt european - black screen
bangai-o - no vga support
tokyo xtreme racer 2 - has some graphical problems in menu and ingame, but very playable. Use the normal chankast version!
evil twin - black screen
nesterdc 7.0 - black screen
chicken run - crashes when starting a new game
gauntlet legends - black screen then emu crashes
donald duck quack attack - works perfect and nice speeds! very minor graphic glitches, use the normal chankast version!
tony hawk 2 - garbled title screen, very bad sound in menu, ingame sound is perfect, some graphics glitches, but nice speeds and playable! Use normal chankast version!
tennis 2k2 - hangs the emu cuz of the echelon intro
hydro thunder - black screen, then crashes the emu
quake 3 arena USA - plays intro movies then black screen
bomberman online - hangs the emu cuz of the echelon intro
san francisco rush 2049 - hangs at car select, use normal chankast version!
marvel vs capcom - works perfect! and fullspeed!
tomb raider chronicles - mmu not supported
nba hoopz - crashes the emu

sham

for mortal kombat gold, has anyone used the RGB patch by KAL or not?I cant use it because i dont have the right version of MK gold for the patch so I cant test it.

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
guys, i have cut down discripions a little, so i can fit as many games as i can, i have added all the games, but the character limit is 20,000, so i cannot add too many more games

Martin

Administrator
Stezo2k said:
guys, i have cut down discripions a little, so i can fit as many games as i can, i have added all the games, but the character limit is 20,000, so i cannot add too many more games
Noted, and limit doubled. :)

Spark

I just tried Sonic Adventure 2 and it ran almost perfectly aside from a few graphical glitches.

The sound and music were pretty much immaculate, and I could even play it properly with a Sidewinder Pro controller. This Emulator Rocks.

foogy

DuDe said:
Ikaruga : works at about 35 to 40 FPS, major slowdown when levels end, minor graphical glitches in the menus, there are also two bars showing on the sides when ingame that shouldn't be there.

I'm running an AMD XP 2600+ with 512MB DDR and a Radeon 9600.

by setting chanka's priority on high i managed to get around and average 50-60fps on ikaruga during mid level, but there is now a minor slowdown during level endings. I have managed to pull this off with several other programs running at the same time.

my specs
AMD XP 2400+ @ 2.0ghz w/ 512mbDDR and a Geforce FX 5200.

FOXHOUND

hy guys...a little add to compatibility :

i'd like to add that Project Justice ( Rival Schools 2 ) , although it runs pretty well and has very few graphical glitches...CRASHES everytime at the end of the firstlevel ( tried it with all versions of Chankast )...wich practicaly makes it..well ..supported but impossible to play for more than 5 min.... :blush:

my specs : 2.6 Barton -- 512 DDR --- 5900XT

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You know, stezo, I know it would be a hell of editing, but it would be easier to read if the game names are bold or if you put it into a text file so all descriptions got on the same row.... :plain:
Well, as as you wish. :santa:

MurrMurr

I tried a few games yesterday on my 2.5ghz p4, with a radeon 7500 and 512mb of memory.

Crazy Taxi 2: Runs pretty well, occasional slowdown when picking up passengers, few minor graphical glitches.

Ikaruga: Runs REALLY well, bit of slowdown at the end of a level, no major graphics troubles.

Illbleed: Intro runs great, but then game crashes when started.

Dead Or Alive 2, Limited Edition: Crashes on startup

Midway Arcade's greatest hits: "MMU not supported"

Dave Mirra BMX: Runs great (Only tested a little)

Some shots:

Crazy Taxi 2
ct2.JPG

Ikaruga
ik.JPG

Dave Mirra
dmbmx.JPG

Illbleed
ibleed.JPG

Can I just say, WOW. I never thought I would see a Dreacast emulator running full (ish) speed, with sound and analogue joypad support on my pc. Many many thanks to the authors. Plus it is only a first release!

DiGiTy-D-MaN

well this is awesome i love it, i however need to do a lil bit of upgrading now lol

im runnin a

1.8Ghz p4
512 Ram
heres the really sad part

Nvidia GeForce 2 MX

so far ive only tried Crazy Taxi 2, it runs "alright"

Last edited: