What's new

Chanka Compatability List

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
H3ad5h0tter said:
Hmmm.... is it normal that Rival Schools 2 has no music ? I got an echelon rip and i'm not sure if the Music has been ripped off o_O

i'm pretty sure it wasn't ripped out, i've got the echelon version myself, and don't remember them ripping it out

it's probably just the emulator, it is in alpha stages, so give it some time, nothings perfect

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
found another bootable game, this time it's an emulator, dream o rama, a sega sg1000 emulator, the disc swap option doesn't work, but can anybody find out if the ROMs work if somebody has them on the same disc as the emu, so i can add this emu to the playable list

cheers

Shin

I just test Metal Slug 2 and it didn't work
after the sega logo I have a black screen running a 130fps and nothing more

luca8410

Banned
Virtua Striker 2 And Virtua Striker 2000.1 Doesn't Works

Please Someone Make Playable These Great Games

Sorry For My Bad English But 'i'm Italian

Mic431

Can anyone confirm that Record of Lodoss War works good? I have a Radeon 9600, and Athlon XP2600. BEST GAME EVER.

Chris_W

omfg are you sure luca8410 ...............

thats a tab bit "Please notice me" dont you think ?

this is a compatibility thread for working or non working games not a please please beg beg make my game work thread ok ? :)

rcgamer

the old guy
revolt needs to be changed as well. when burned correctly it works with graphics errors. BTW does anyone know the controls for this game? also bad or no sound (could have been bad tracks????) but it worked.

reggert23

Tee off Golf: "MMU not supported" should be changed in the compatibility list to partially working, cause mine boots and gets in game up to a point that i have played a few holes and the freezes the emulator.

spaffdog

luca... i'm sure i speak for everyone here.... it's an alpha.. they're doing an AWESOME job so far. wait and see. pestering won't get u anywhere.

ironicly..... thats what i'm about to do... pester :p :p

nobody seems to have responded to my question...

lots of the games listed as working do not wrk on my machine.. any ideas what the problem could be? bad dumps, different intro (echelon etc) different self boot methods? different regions? i dunno. page 8 shows my results and i dont get nearly as many wrking as u guys.

also, the english translation readme says win 2000 not supported...
i'm running on 2000... works great for me (games that actually boot)

Last edited:

R00ster

Read that http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=20670!
It helped with my Soul Calibur problem now i can play it!

Zell

The Genious release "Wetrix" (I think it is Wetrix +) don't get past the Sega boot screen.

Dunno about original disc.