What's new

can I load pokemon data from gameboy emulator to Pj64

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
ummm....

Glurak said:
since it's a plugin which allows you to diectly play with an adaptoid u need an adaptoid: www.wishtech.com

damn it I would buy one but I don't have a credit card :(

you dont need a credit card i got one using a money order or was it a check? anyway you can use either one to order your self an adaptoid

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Great but um..

Smiff said:
omg this gets cooler and cooler... like if a game uses rumble and normally prompts to insert rumble pak, with this there's no prompt, it sees straight through to the actual hardware. Ditto for changing packs, like if you want to switch mid-game (rumble<->mempak) you just do it when prompted and it works :eek: it is.. dum da da.. rather like using an N64:colgate:

how do we get this wonderful plugin ?? or do we have to wait for the next realease of pj64???

Glurak

Re: ummm....

jvolel said:

you dont need a credit card i got one using a money order or was it a check? anyway you can use either one to order your self an adaptoid

mhhh can somebody tell me what a money order is called in german cause I currently really dunno what it is :D

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Its when i tell you to give me some money. Nah I have no idea. Maybe its whats called a PO in the UK.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Re: Erm...

SJR said:
I did a plugin similar that a while ago (unreleased) with help from zilmar, so did nrage. it means you gotta have a transfer pak, and gameboy game (not a rom on the computer and a gb emu). Both me and NRage are looking at how to emulate the transfer pak not just parse data through the adaptoid or st-hans interface.

heh, SJR and NRage are going to release plugins that r also emulators:)

(yes i know what he meant)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
am i the only one on this thread thats...

from the US?? and a money order is like ummmmmm wellllllll how do i explain it its like you give a certain place that sells money orders the amount you have to pay ex: i want to purchase an adaptoid for $30 i would give the store the $30 and they would give me a money order for $30 and i would just send the money order along with my order to the company that am purchasing the product from the company would then get their money from the store which ive purchased the money order from...... hope i was clear on all that sort of like a debt card (which is kinda the opposite of a credit card) its just sayin that you have the money just not on you at the moment

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Code11 said:
I believe that you actually give them more money than the money order is for, since it is insured.
yeah but only like what a dollar more i think either very little or no extra money needs to be paid

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
oh and um smiff

where can we get that plugin your talkin about????????? huh huh where huh where :colgate:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
I grabed your old Plugin 0.51 SJR, Its nice, has .MPK support... But Failed to Have Rumble support... Smiff makes it look like a Big Deal ;) Glad to hear its release... Tommorow I hope...

SJR

the rumble was a little buggy either it worked or it didn't make sure its set to rumble in the config, worked for most pads. i lost the source to the plugin in a format so was unable to fix the bugs. the one i will release either today or tomorrow wont work unless you have an adaptoid (its not the next version of my plugin.)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
is DexDrive *.n64 files the same as *.mpk files?

if not, is there a way to convert them? ???

if its possible, it would be cool because u can then transfer data between ur emu and ur real n64!:)

SJR

Adaptoid Interface Plugin Released

As i said if i had time id releases the adaptoid plugin i made and here it is, grab it from my site http://n64vp.emulation64.com
if it aint there wait a couple of mins cos im just uploading it now.

know bug, it dont like golden eye, thats the only game it dont like... just crashes, ill look in to why l8r. all other games work 100% i think... :plain:

SJR

Yes i know about that i gotta talk to schibo or rice about that, they handle the controller command function differently to pj64. post any probs with the plugin here (i know about golden eye)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Oh! BTW, In PJ64 1.3, It crashes after you load a new rom, But I I should just wait until 1.4 is out... :cool: Cool Plug...

SJR

odd it crashes when you load a new game... doesn't happen for me, i found the prob with golden eye, for some reason it doesn't like using a pak, if you dont have a pak in the controller it plays fine, put a rumble pak in and it crashes, again, its the only game that does this... weird.