What's new

Beta Input Plugin 1.76 released. *FeedBack*

Tursiops_G

pj64er said:

well then, I hope u enjoy ur stay here :)

(now lets get back to topic :innocent: )

Point taken... :blush:

I'll shut my pie hole now, and go back to playing Conker's Bad Fur Day... ;)

Keep up the great work! it's appreciated. :)

- John (Tursiops_G)

Last edited:
OP
N-Rage

N-Rage

pj64er said:

so... r u still coding for version2? or is this it for now? (just asking...)

ummm.. version numbers are a picky topic for me :blush:
just take em as they are... evry version above 1.70 basically is the "Version 2"

OP
N-Rage

N-Rage

pj64er said:
thats ok with me! :)

was sorta looking forward to the game specific thing, did u run into a problem?

a couple problems yes, lack of time, a PS2-console at my hands( oh god... ive to finish Silent Hill 2 a couple more times...cant resist ) and generally im trying to do something different now which aint related to plugins( or emulation ).

may continue working on it sometime, but ATM its stopped. See why i dint wanted to tell about the features?

Last edited:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
N-Rage said:

a couple problems yes, lack of time, a PS2-console at my hands( oh god... ive to finish Silent Hill 2 a couple more times...cant resist ) and generally im trying to do something different now which aint related to plugins( or emulation ).

may continue working on it sometime, but ATM its stopped. See why i dint wanted to tell about the features?

ya go ahead stop (i cant stop u can i?). besides, a ps2 is plenty reason to stop doing many things!

the feature, i just said i was looking forward to it. Im very happy with what u gave us right now. thank you.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
sorry there if i sounded like im pushing u for progress. im just interested and hav nothing better to do with my time.

Sniper404

hmm

Well, i'm not fimiliar with all those n64 terms, and i just want to understand properly - can you transfer pokemon from a gb save to a n64 save in pokemon stadium?

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Re: Re: Ah forget what i just said

N-Rage said:
well... thats working now already, i plan on supporting saves from GB-Emulators too. But that still can take a while.

Which Emulators do you think of???? I hope "REW" will be supported, cuz it is one of the best out there (in my opinion)!

frodo

I,m a little confused, on the site of Nrage there is a input plugin v 1.8v2, but in this thread its stated that 1.76 is the new one?

How is this possible?:plain:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
whoa, whered u guys dig this tread from?

sniper, thats what nrage is planning to do. right now, its not possible.

F3582, afaik, most GBemus use the same save format, althought their extention may be different.

frodo, at the begining of this thread, the plugin was at be ver2v1.76. by the end of it, nrage has went to ver2v1.8.

vivi, im happy for u (?)