What's new

Anyone tried NICE64 - ICE64 emulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuzma

That's good to know. I could possibly see him being a kid, but it is the internet too. He did mention he got gonetz permission for glide64 and I at least do recall him helping fix a couple of things on the bug tracker. He seemed alright when I was reading the stuff he was posting there too. It's hard to believe why he wont release anything though. I mean I doubt anyone would even want to take his code anyway since there's better developments going on like zilmar considering rewriting glide64 in opengl and the various low level projects out there.

Allnatural

attention seeker mentality.
I'm mostly out of the loop here (and don't bother explaining the details, because I just don't care) but anytime someone does the "I have this awesome program but I'm not sharing because you were mean to me" schtick I immediately file it away in my "I don't give a toss" box.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
What Allnatural said.

It makes sense to be pissed if you're somehow affected, but enough is enough already.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Actually, some Chinese guy was re-packing every new version of nullDC and presented it as his own software in the past. I didn't like it, but it happened. Just suck it up and stop giving a damn about it.

For the record, drk (who more or less made the thing) didn't seem to mind at all.

So give it a break and continue with your life already. :p

death--droid

I think its more pokefans attitude about it that pisses everyone off more than anything.

Starting to think this topic should be buried in the depths of the staff archive forum before more fights start up.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.