What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Alizaid's Super Smash Bros. texture pack for Link's and 1P mode stages

OP
Alizaid

Alizaid

Here it is:

View attachment 37264

Please do give feedback on my textures and post any problems with the textures(ex. tiling issues, too sharp or noisy).

I will be posting updates for new textures for other stages.

Note: Here's the stage modifier code to play some of the 1p mode stages:

800A4D09 00xx(replace xx with the value below)

-0E Polygon stage
-0D Metal Mario stage
-10 Master Hand stage(does not work)

I'm not sure why the Master Hand stage doesn't work, but I'll find a way to play it the way you want.(Not playing against Master Hand and the opponent having more than one life).

1337BHLMRO

Nice I like them. Link's castle is a little bright but it's different which is nice also. I'l download them when i get off class :D

OP
Alizaid

Alizaid

I'm very sorry about this, but it's going to take quite a while before I can release update #1. It's because some of my family members went overseas and took stuff with them including the computer which contained my textures for SSB64.

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Find the measurements of one of the strips, and gather all that match that size. Then you need to add a number on each, to find out which order they go in, and then replace it with something new

TheIronKnuckle

-_- Seriously, I only visit this forum about once/month, but even I know that this pack was released months ago (I've been playing it with my friends since probably late August). It surely wouldn't be hard to search the forum, would it?

I have searched for it, it wasn't hard at all, unfortunately it yielded no results. If you say this pack was released months ago, then please send it to me or tell me where you found it.

biolizard89

I have searched for it, it wasn't hard at all, unfortunately it yielded no results. If you say this pack was released months ago, then please send it to me or tell me where you found it.
If you search the forum based on the name of the game and the author of the pack, it's easy to find. I would think that this would be the obvious way to search; perhaps I'm mistaken.

TheIronKnuckle

lol, you aren't mistaken. But search = futile. If you know where it is it would have been easier to just throw down a link. I got it anyway, through a filesearching thingy.