What's new

Project64 site redesign

Raulin

my contribution:

project64zt9.jpg

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
it has already been established that the N or Cube shape cannot be used as its breach of copyright,.. and licensed imaging...

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
i think the one jahra!n posted is the best!

it totally represents PJ64 and it can be made into a sweet icon as well
PJ64icon3.png

the above one sucked.. so i went back and did it again and got

PJ64icon4.png

which is much better :p

hope you don't mind jahra!n

all credits go to him.. i just made it smaller and added alpha :p

Last edited:

Mr.Garrison

Layout/coding suggestions:

1. Make site centered (of course) but only make it 1000px wide

2. All menu items on top of page with only most visited menu items listed. Other will be "inside" those items. Don't ask me how to group them though

3. Move Jnes to links instead of a menu item (?!?)

4. Simple design. Don't use flash

5. Please make the site XHTML 1.1 compliant. No validation errors.

6. Don't do any "IE hacks" or such. IE7 is replacing IE6 right now and hacks are no longer needed (in most cases)

That's all I can think of for now.

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer
1. Make site centered (of course) but only make it 1000px wide

Will make it a fixed width designed for min screen res of 1024x768

2. All menu items on top of page with only most visited menu items listed. Other will be "inside" those items. Don't ask me how to group them though

menus will move to the top, and will be a drop down menu for things like support, and when users log in the menu will then get extra options for all the beta development options.

3. Move Jnes to links instead of a menu item (?!?)

Will be doing it.

4. Simple design. Don't use flash

No Flash, will use javascript for some stuff tho, like menu and comments.

5. Please make the site XHTML 1.1 compliant. No validation errors.
This will be one of the last things I will look at .. if I can do it I will. Depends on what are the errors and needs to be changed.

6. Don't do any "IE hacks" or such. IE7 is replacing IE6 right now and hacks are no longer needed (in most cases)

I do not like hacks.. so it is something I will avoid .. the site should not need that much special for css so it should work fairly standard on both firefox and IE with out hacks.

Thank you for your suggestions

Mr.Garrison

What are you talking about Rapidgorgon? :S
1000px fixed width is what I use for 1024x768 compatibility. Fits great with the versions of Opera, FF and IE versions that I use.

Sounds nice, zilmar.

smcd

Very nice site Rapidgorgon and I like the VCR mod - does it act as a DVR (digital video recorder) as well as having a drive? :)
(sorry for drifting topic)

A.I.

Banned
Male/Female option in Profiles. Would make it alot easier to identify cross dressing freaks. Bust size optional. :p