pj64icon548as7.jpg

banner5jpcy1.jpg

pj64icon648ta1.jpg

New one:

try2jpelq3.jpg

pj64iconjpend1.jpg

Last edited:

GE Master

I had a tough time incorporating the gold colour in the main logo, so I've decided to post it up with gold colour text.

pj64_2.jpg

Last edited:

Rapidgorgon

Thank you! I glued the P and J together and tilted it 45°. Still have find where to put the '64' though... and a nice font to write Project 64 next to it.

Iconoclast

Thank you! I glued the P and J together and tilted it 45°. Still have find where to put the '64' though... and a nice font to write Project 64 next to it.
Looks more like the nazi symbol than the PJ text to me, but it did take some creative transformation work, I'll comment on that.

Yes, zilmar should use the nazi symbol for the Project64 website image....

smcd

Looks more like the nazi symbol than the PJ text to me, but it did take some creative transformation work, I'll comment on that.

Yes, zilmar should use the nazi symbol for the Project64 website image....

First of all, it is called a swastika. Secondly, it is not a "Nazi symbol" - before the Nazi party began using it, it was used across the globe in various forms in relation to religion/spirituality/mythology/etc for decades (centuries even). Anyhow, the Nazi rendition has no curves in the symbol itself and this one does. About the only thing the two are sharing is a + shape rotated around 45 degrees, no colors or anything else is even vaguely similar. EDIT: And looking at it again, the + isn't even really similar given that an "arm" or "branch" of it isn't even there. :plain:

protofz

Jerry ZX
First of all, it is called a swastika. Secondly, it is not a "Nazi symbol" - before the Nazi party began using it, it was used across the globe in various forms in relation to religion/spirituality/mythology/etc for decades (centuries even). Anyhow, the Nazi rendition has no curves in the symbol itself and this one does. About the only thing the two are sharing is a + shape rotated around 45 degrees, no colors or anything else is even vaguely similar. EDIT: And looking at it again, the + isn't even really similar given that an "arm" or "branch" of it isn't even there. :plain:

Yeah! Thanks for the history lesson! (sarcastic)

Rapidgorgon

Here's the banner (and even if it looks like a swastika, swastikas are used everywhere, the Nazis just made it famous and gave it a bad reputation).

Iconoclast

Did I say it looks like the nazi symbol?? No, I said it looks more like a nazi symbol than the PJ text. Also, nazi symbol = swastika, so by the Reflexive Property of Equality, I can say whichever I want. :p

But really, I can just imagine zilmar putting a 'swastika' instead of the current logo on the top of his site...it would just look freaking hilarious, like somebody hacked it or something. The judgement the site would get would be so fucked up....

(at least to some)

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Nazi's are bad mmk

COMING SOON!

KILL A NAZI DAY!.

*I hereby declare myself free from all litigation as to the fact that i myself am of german descent.. among other descents......

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
I think the only problem with that logo is the "P" is backwards. The Nazi symbol is cool although the Nazi's were not. Too bad, a symbol in that shape would be very unique but in these realistic circumstances, most members would take it the wrong way.

EDIT: The symbol also looks kinda like the Macromedia symbol.

Iconoclast

Yours looks cool, though this one seems to have more color.

Logo2.gif
Too bad, a symbol in that shape would be very unique but in these realistic circumstances, most members would take it the wrong way.
Lmao! "Holy crap, zilmar must be Adolf Hitler! Virus scan!!" Though much paranoid.
EDIT: The symbol also looks kinda like the Macromedia symbol.
Hey, that's a good point, it actually does a little.

Last edited: