What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Dividing the image takes 2 seconds, it's easy when you make a script in photoshop :). Just give me time, let me finish my exams, and you'll have a superb logo.

Zeytok

Federelli said:
Dividing the image takes 2 seconds, it's easy when you make a script in photoshop :). Just give me time, let me finish my exams, and you'll have a superb logo.
fed, don't forgot that red logo (oot) and blue logo (oot-mq) shares some textures :
- textures for fires effect
- bottom of logos (with only sword on)
- and the "The Legend of" and "Ocarina of Time"

Zeytok

I think the red logo is ok now :satisfied

my little release :p

the .TXT file is some informations collected to easily find textures names (and which textures is shared)

Last edited:

scareCrow

Trizesta said:
anyone working on the sky textures?

I may re-map it out (had a full skymap plotted pre-beta10). Alot of work, many hours. Studies are full on at the moment. Once I get a break I probably will give it another go as long as Orkin promises not to change things again :p .

Zeytok...nice work.

The Dave

ScareCrow, do you know if Fed is planning on using your windmill textures? They still blow me away more than anything I've seen so far.

Also, didn't somone offer to take your sky textures and get them working with beta 10 for you?

Matt403

Zeytok, really nice work. About the sky textures, I have a bunch of the skymaps plotted out as I am currently working on a 'game' featuring Ocarina's models/textures. I say 'game' because its something I obviously can't release, but the models and textures are fairly simple and easy to work with. Anyway, they are mapped out kinda weird (just the way I coded the game) but all the little 32x32 tiles have been accurately plotted into one big bmp. If anyone could benefit from these, let me know and I'll post them.

scareCrow

Creating the sky is easy, it is mapping out what square goes where which is hard. here is the sky map I plotted out after jigsawing pieces together tagged with their identity. That map is missing Dusk but I also had that mapped out. This took a huge amount of time and effort. To do it over again is painful for me, but I might do it again all the same.

Anyway, Fed can use the windmill blades if he likes.

Last edited:

Matt403

Ohhh, I see what you're doing. Now that I think about it, if you guys are reinserting the textures back into the game, each tile would have to be plotted out such as you have done.

Zeytok

both oot logo finished :icecream:

I have include red logo because i have made some little fix to make good with master quest logo and better ratio compression...

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Matt403 said:
Ohhh, I see what you're doing. Now that I think about it, if you guys are reinserting the textures back into the game, each tile would have to be plotted out such as you have done.

Acually, only the sky needs to be plotted out...and the logos...but everything else just needs to tile together right...they are already plotted in the game.