What's new

2 owls in beta quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Hyper190 said:
and then youl end up in hyrule feild and the explore???

Yep. There are alot of different combinations of codes to get to a "successful" beta area. To get to the funkified Jabu Jabu, use "01" as the last two digits of the beta quest code. Go to Zora's fountain, but don't enter thru the river. You'll see jabu jabu and the ocarina pedestal, but don't walk around much.. it'll crash with nothing sent to the debugger, which is really strange. :shaun:

Here's a shot of the castle w/o the torches and bridge. :) I'll post alot more beta shots today aswell, so stay tuned. :bounce:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Another version of buggy beta jabu jabu. Weird lighting, no ocarina pedestal, 2 tektites. There is also still 2 jabus inside each other, but if I put on the specific things lean code to see it, they look really weird.. and most people here know how badly jabu jabu freaks me out. ;) To get here follow the above process with "02" as the last two digits. :sombrero:

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Eek shots need fsaa. ;)

Here's a shot of Kakariko Village without the target practice game (the door is there, lmao). :)

ShadowFX

Guardian
Cooliscool, I'm really amazed by what you have achieved by exploring the beta quest world. Some time ago I've tried to go 'into' the ending and walk around but instead I end up getting stuck and just 'looking' at the people that celebrate etc.

Maybe it's possible for you to write a guide how to exactly go to places you visited? It would be cool but it's just a request hehe. Anyway, cool stuff.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
EMu-LoRd said:
Cooliscool, I'm really amazed by what you have achieved by exploring the beta quest world. Some time ago I've tried to go 'into' the ending and walk around but instead I end up getting stuck and just 'looking' at the people that celebrate etc.

Maybe it's possible for you to write a guide how to exactly go to places you visited? It would be cool but it's just a request hehe. Anyway, cool stuff.

Thanks. :)

I could probably do that. It'll take a while though, hehe. Lots and lots of beta oddities in my head to put down. ;) :alucard: Expect it posted in a few hours (maybe). :)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
cooliscool said:
Thanks. :)

I could probably do that. It'll take a while though, hehe. Lots and lots of beta oddities in my head to put down. ;) :alucard: Expect it posted in a few hours (maybe). :)
:down: i mean :w00t: :shifty:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Here's a bit of what I've got down so far.. not even halfway done though. ;) :)

Gent: I'll be sure to give you your credit. :naughty:

edit: updated attachment.. added a few oddities, but I'm still not even close to finished. :cat:

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
cooliscool said:
Here's a bit of what I've got down so far.. not even halfway done though. ;) :)
Gent: I'll be sure to give you your credit. :naughty:
LMAO dont you rope me into this Carp J00 :p

Nah looking good Cool as per.

Infact if you like to suplly some picture points (no bigger the 640x480 Windowed) to the text, I'll be happy to make it a chm file for you

Plus even put it on the PJ64 cheats sites under Cools Beta Guide :)

Yes im still in christmas Spirit :(

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Gent said:
LMAO dont you rope me into this Carp J00 :p

Nah looking good Cool as per.

Infact if you like to suplly some picture points (no bigger the 640x480 Windowed) to the text, I'll be happy to make it a chm file for you

Plus even put it on the PJ64 cheats sites under Cools Beta Guide :)

Yes im still in christmas Spirit :(

:)

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you'd do that Gent. :beer: Pictures will surely give it a nice, authentic feel. :phone: I'll work on it some more now I suppose.. I hope to have it done today or tomorrow.. but it seems impossible with all the beta I have to jot down. :down:

;) :) :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Here's a newer version.. more oddities and pictures for each one so far. :) But god, those pictures take up a whopping amout of space.. 204kb and there are only about 5.. I estimate I'll be adding about 150 shots.. :sp_canada :geek:

Hyper190

Banned
Cool you have done it again beutiful. !!!
but how do you turn on the cheat??(included) with pj64
because when i turn it on ,Before i even
load up the game it just starts as normal
(after the nintendo logo)the demo of link and the
horse plays so i know i must be doing something wrong
could it be my save file because im not up to hyrule field
yet. and thats where the beta quest code starts you at??? :(

:(

Gent

Administrator
Im not seeing any pics here Cool.

Could you put the pics in a Folder and link to the from the doc & then Zip or rar the whole thing ?
This is what i see below

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
hyper: Thanks for the comment. :) From what you're saying I think you forgot one tiny step. You need to double click the "play beta worlds" to choose which world you're going to start off in. :)

Gent: the pics are there (double click them to view) but as they're jpeg, they won't view in notepad. If you still can't use them I'll rar em and yada yada. :arabia: :sp_canada :cheers:

Last edited:

Hyper190

Banned
cooliscool said:
hyper: Thanks for the comment. :) From what you're saying I think you forgot one tiny step. You need to double click the "play beta worlds" to choose which world you're going to start off in. :)

thanks cool !!! i got it to work !!!

in kakarrico villige theres a door that leads to the boss room of shadow temple
now that is weird!!!

Gent

Administrator
cooliscool said:
Gent: the pics are there (double click them to view) but as they're jpeg, they won't view in notepad. If you still can't use them I'll rar em and yada yada. :arabia: :sp_canada :cheers:

Nope i tried that Cool: the doc opens in Word & the error is the file is Corrupt.
See Pic Below.

could you put the pics in a Folder and link to them from the doc (maybe use html isntead) & link the pics to that folder & rar the whole thing :)

Hyper190

Banned
yea keep doing it cool.
we all know that when it comes to
beta qwest your the master of that!!!

so lets see some more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.