What's new

2 owls in beta quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
jdsony said:
This is pretty cool...I messed around with the beta quest a little bit before. I don't suppose you can do this on a real N64 can you? There is a limit on how many gameshark codes you use...

Yes, you can, but some codes may have a slightly different effect, or some beta things you'll see via an emu may require a different method on the cartridge. (I know I've used this 1000 times, but it's the strangest thing in beta) Jabu-Jabu in world 01.. you can explore via the Specific things lean code via rom. The specific things lean code has no effect on the actual cart. This is because of how precisely things work.. one little difference in emulation will do that.

LOL sheik124, you remind me of me when I was a n00b to beta. So excited over the minor things. :happy:

Farore: to get here, use beta quest 00, and the Appear in strange places code (I also recommend L to levitate). Go to the normal Kokiri Forest entrance via Hyrule Field. Hold down R as you enter. You'll appear out in the void in Kokiri Forest. Float back into the Arena, then go to the Deku Tree. You'll see a big ass Farore, rotating. Exactly like Nayru, as I explained in the guide. It's not possible to see Din alone, unfortunately..

Last edited:

ShadowFX

Guardian
Yeah that's cool.. it worked. I can't, however, get the Beta Quest code 01 Oddities to work. It's the ?? = 01 code right?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
EMu-LoRd said:
Yeah that's cool.. it worked. I can't, however, get the Beta Quest code 01 Oddities to work. It's the ?? = 01 code right?

Yep.. What rom version, and what all codes are you using?

Hyper190

Banned
yo cool you around man??? are you going to let the thread die like this???
or have been playing that new 1964 0.99
i could understand that!!!

sheik124

Emutalk Member
H3ad5h0tter said:
The Appear in Strange Places code doesn't work !
I got v1.0 US and held R for 1 minute!
you just held r? that does nothing, z target and hold r while walking into the mention level

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
It isn't necessary to Z-Target but I suppose it helps. This weekend I may release a new guide. I've added tons of things and many more oddities. =]

sheik124

Emutalk Member
cooliscool said:
It isn't necessary to Z-Target but I suppose it helps. This weekend I may release a new guide. I've added tons of things and many more oddities. =]
it really does help, that way you can be sure that the code goes right

Status
Not open for further replies.