What's new

1964 Beta 0.99 screenshots thread

Clements

I "completed" DK64 with all 201 Golden Bananas (couldn't be arsed to kill King K. Rool for some reason though) about a month or so after release (when I bought it) on my real N64. It was very frustrating doing the super hard minigames towards the end of the game! Too bad I never saw the ending, I got Perfect Dark a little after when it was released so DK was kicked to the kerb!

So I'm not too fussed about playing the game! I just want to see how well it'll play with the emulator. Perhaps I'll go back to it when I've forgotten where the Golden Bananas are!

Matata

Novato Experimentado
It happens the same to me: when I´m about to finish a game (i.e:FF9) I just quit playing, I don´t konw why but my intrest in the game dissapears once I´m about to finish it so I start over a few weeks later and finish it.

gandalf

Member ready to help
Yep,DK64 it´s a little dificult,i can´t get all the bananas (because i rent it in blockbuster for only 5 days!),and i like to see the final of the game "perfectly".

Ah,and Jet Force Gemini too ,and Banjo-Tooie (very hard game)

Matata

Novato Experimentado
Yep Jet Force Gemini is really hard and Banjo-Tooie not as much as JFG but it´s challenging.

pandamoan

Banned
Matata said:
Yep Jet Force Gemini is really hard and Banjo-Tooie not as much as JFG but it´s challenging.

yeah, i wish we could read the beta test forum too. (and not post if it be the wish of authors). this thread has gotten way OT, where are the lovely screenies?

Matata

Novato Experimentado
Yessss, finally I will be able to play NBA Live 2000. Thank you so much Trotterwatch!!!!!

pandamoan

Banned
Matata said:
And what about Pokemon Snap, is it working now???

puzzle league and dr. mario. are they working with the rice plugin? or do you have to use gonetz? is it full v/i? during multiplayer? thanks!

Knuckles

pandamoan said:
...do you have to use gonetz?...

I dont think you need to use Gonetz to play a game.... but instead you can use Glide64, it's a little bit better.. Gonetz doesn't work as a video plugin ...

:rolleyes:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Ah,yes,one question,ermmm... Destruction Derby 64,runs fast in 1964 0.9.9 (specialy in slower machines)?

ShadowFX

Guardian
Trotterwatch said:
Give me a request... and I'll see what I can do.
I would like to request (again, really sorry for that) a few screenshots of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Just pick some random screenshots, I'll be happy to see a few good ones ;)

Nasorean

i would like to see some screenshots (and vi count) of games using frame buffer effects ie,

the tv screen in the first track of Ridge Racer
the same tv screen effect on mario kart
Zelda menus
racing game replays

karth95

Lord of the Cats
EmuLoRd, sorry, I keep forgetting to do that, but I have no saves that are a reasonable length into the game, so god knows what they'll look like.

Nasorean: It's still slow. Sadly, Frame Buffer is VERY hard to emulate.
I dunno about SS.

gandalf

Member ready to help
karth95 said:
Nasorean: It's still slow. Sadly, Frame Buffer is VERY hard to emulate.
I dunno about SS.

NOT for Orkin and his GLN64! :p (it´s need more frame buffer suport,but the speed and the quality are excelent!)