What's new

1964 Beta 0.99 screenshots thread

Matata

Novato Experimentado
Well translations don´t take too much (a guy already translated it into german and the spanish translation is pretty well done) so I think 0.99 would be a very nice gift for X-Mas, but Ill just have to be patinent and wait, after all it seems everybody is working really hard in this next version so I´ll just wait.

EDIT: Seems that spanish translation is done too.

StAmAtIs

CpU MasteR said:
Hm, what XBOX port?

For those people who aren't aware, there are emulators that can run on a mod chipped XBOX like Megadrive/SMS/SNES/NES/GB/GBA/MAME/etc. This also includes N64 emulator ports which were created about 5 or 6 months ago and proved that N64 emulation was possible on a console. There were 2 created PJ64 and UltraHLE (renamed UltraXLE). PJ64 was the one that could emulate most of the games but some of them weren't playable due to speed and video glitches. UltraXLE emulated a fair amount of games and had just about perfect speed for most of the games that it emulated including Banjo Kazooie which was just about perfect to play.

The reason why I asked if there would be a 1964 version ported is because I don't think the authors of the 2 emulators that I mentioned are going to make another version. 1964 v1.0.0 for the XBOX would be sensational because of the near perfect speed and now a great video and sound plugin. If 1964 could be ported it would take the XBOX Emulation world by storm!

:1964::bounce::1964::bounce::1964:

Last edited:

Matata

Novato Experimentado
haaaaa the good ´ol question... I´ve been in this forum for 2 weeks and I´ve already seen that question a lot.

Men!, if 0.99 is going to be this great I can´t imagine how cool 1.0 is going to be!

Hyper190

Banned
Matata said:
haaaaa the good ´ol question... I´ve been in this forum for 2 weeks and I´ve already seen that question a lot.

Men!, if 0.99 is going to be this great I can´t imagine how cool 1.0 is going to be!

yes yes that is so true i saw that question a lot too!!!

heck i even asked a few myself. :cool: :satisfied

But yes seems like things are starting to wrap up on the release. ;)

scotty

The Great One
Hyper190 said:
yes yes that is so true i saw that question a lot too!!!

heck i even asked a few myself. :cool: :satisfied

But yes seems like things are starting to wrap up on the release. ;)

I admit it here. I have really asked that question a few times in a hidden matter, like asking about the beta testing and how its going(and when I saw problems on the hidden section of the forum of course I cant see it now), I have speculated about the new release of 1964 since I heard of its release on May 5th 2003, of course thats even before the beta testing began, but everyone on here knew it was coming sometime.

I really have been a pain on this forum about asking about this new release, and I just have tried to tape my mouth (well my typing) shut. In real life I can never shut up so its no wonder I was a pain in the first place.

Matata

Novato Experimentado
Were all pretty exited about this and damn it´s taking a long time! but I´m sure they´re working pretty hard and I have no right to piss them off asking when is their free work going to be available to me, so, once again, I´ll just have to wait.

scotty

The Great One
Matata said:
Were all pretty exited about this and damn it´s taking a long time! but I´m sure they´re working pretty hard and I have no right to piss them off asking when is their free work going to be available to me, so, once again, I´ll just have to wait.

I can tell they are working hard, I notice that some of them are not really posting as much on here compared to usual. I therefore assume that they are busy testing it out and that is more important. Ive been excited since I heard it was going to be the last release, however it got even more exciting in July to hear that DK64 works properly on the new core.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
StAmAtIs said:
For those people who aren't aware, there are emulators that can run on a mod chipped XBOX like Megadrive/SMS/SNES/NES/GB/GBA/MAME/etc. This also includes N64 emulator ports which were created about 5 or 6 months ago and proved that N64 emulation was possible on a console.

I know what a XBOX Port is... :getlost:

I am saying what XBOX port of 1964?

(Meaning, the authors of 1964 have no affiliation with XBOX ports.)

Nasorean

A Quick Question:

It would be cool to see the progress of the beta testing, as such, will the hidden forum be made availabe to the public when the final 1964 is released?

Matata

Novato Experimentado
scotty said:
I can tell they are working hard, I notice that some of them are not really posting as much on here compared to usual. I therefore assume that they are busy testing it out and that is more important. Ive been excited since I heard it was going to be the last release, however it got even more exciting in July to hear that DK64 works properly on the new core.

Yeah, I always wanted to play DK64, It must be so cool... :drool:

scotty

The Great One
Matata said:
Yeah, I always wanted to play DK64, It must be so cool... :drool:

In reality this is the actual game that got me interested into emulation in the first place.

I might add that the game is good, but after the 3rd level, the game starts getting a little boring until you get to the last level

Matata

Novato Experimentado
The game that got ME intrested in emulation was Zelda OoT and Supr Smash Bros. and about DK I ws never able to play more thn 5 min because of those freakin´bugs.

scotty

The Great One
Matata said:
The game that got ME intrested in emulation was Zelda OoT and Supr Smash Bros. and about DK I ws never able to play more thn 5 min because of those freakin´bugs.

I was actually seeing that the original Donkey Kong was inside DK64 in its hidden aspect. I saw that and thought if there was a way to find these games on PC, eventually it started up. Of course this thought was before I even knew about emulation