What's new

1964 Beta 0.99 screenshots thread

Eloking

Xenotic
For real? GREAT :D. I just hope to see it soon :cool:.

Ha, I forget to ask about Star War Episode 1 Racer. Can I have some info about it?

Last edited:

Eloking

Xenotic
I've just tryed Star War Episode 1 Racer but I use Glide64 this time and it's rocks!!! :) However, I had some problem to install it since I have a Gforce4 :plain:. Well it working now :). There's just a little problem with the shadow. I also just wanted to said that the fact that we can use the mouse for the control is a nice addition (Nice work guy ;)). (Did u ever tryed the mouse in Episode 1 racers? :blink: I don't know how many time I killed myself because da mouse was at the end of the table :doh: ).

Well, now I know why 1964 became so popular ;).

rcgamer

the old guy
heres a few screenshots of episode 1 racer . the first is with rices plugin, I didnrt mess with the settings much so i am sure it can look better. The second is with jabos d3d6 using the view from behind. the first person view has missing graphics.

Eloking

Xenotic
Yes I've tryed this out. For the missing graphic in the first person view, I'm using Glide64 to fix it but I got that shadow problem. So I have the choice between 2 possibiity : The shadow or the missing graphic. hmm...I think I'll take the shadow :p

rcgamer

the old guy
yeah i have been messing with evoodoo and it is kicking some butt on some of these games. South park rally is now playable with evoodoo 3.25 and glide 64 0.5. it wasnt working for me before but after i reinstalled it o baby. works very well with wwf no mercy too.

ill post a screenshot with evoodoo and glide64 in a sec.

Last edited: