What's new

1964 Beta 0.99 screenshots thread

gandalf

Member ready to help
Thanks Trotterwatch! :)
The slow down starts when you see the replay,that use frame buffers ( when you press left C)

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
Man Rice's plugin is really REALLY making some leaps and bounds. I have little doubt that it will be the best graphics plugin once released. Only hope Rice can reverse engineer some u codes to get world driver championship and co. working. That would be amazing.
Great shots!!! and cant wait to see what the GUI has in store for us!

NeoNight

heres a tough one, how about a shot of the underwater lvl of goemons great adventure mohahaahha n stuff (in jabos plugin the underwater lvl has this black screen covering it.... I think it has something to do with a blur effect the game is using)

Hyper19s

Banned
NeoNight said:
heres a tough one, how about a shot of the underwater lvl of goemons great adventure mohahaahha n stuff (in jabos plugin the underwater lvl has this black screen covering it.... I think it has something to do with a blur effect the game is using)

dont think thats going to happen brotha at least not now :rolleyes:

karth95

Lord of the Cats
erm, I'm trying to find what level it is, so I can try it out, but I'm not much of a goemon person. Someone help me out?

ShadowFX

Guardian
Hexidecimal said:
I think he means how playable is it karth, and is probably wanting a couple screens.
Well, because posting it that way, it doesn't sound like demanding screenshots. I'm trying to be polite as possbile.

OP
T

Trotterwatch

F-Zero works fine, I posted a screenshot on the first page. However if you want to know anything specific then please tell me.

Nasorean

Screenshot requests - in alphabetical order - gameplay please

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs
Body Harvest
Bomberman Games
Buck Bumble
Castlevania Games
Custom Robo
Duke Nukem 64
Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
Earthworm Jim 3D
Excite Bike 64
F-1 World Grand Prix
Iggy's Reckin' Balls
Jet Force Gemini
Mega Man 64
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits Volume I
Monaco Grand Prix
Nightmare Creatures
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction
Quest 64
Resident Evil 2 (gameplay and FMV)
Rocket: Robot on Wheels
Scooby-Doo: Classic Creep Capers
Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers
Spiderman
Star Wars Episode I: Racer
The World is Not Enough
Tonic Trouble
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2
Wetrix
Wipeout 64
Xena: Warrior Princess, The Talisman of Fate

Thank you

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Nasorean said:
Screenshot requests - in alphabetical order - gameplay please

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs
Body Harvest
Bomberman Games
Buck Bumble
Castlevania Games
Custom Robo
Duke Nukem 64
Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
Earthworm Jim 3D
Excite Bike 64
F-1 World Grand Prix
Iggy's Reckin' Balls
Jet Force Gemini
Mega Man 64
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits Volume I
Monaco Grand Prix
Nightmare Creatures
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction
Quest 64
Resident Evil 2 (gameplay and FMV)
Rocket: Robot on Wheels
Scooby-Doo: Classic Creep Capers
Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers
Spiderman
Star Wars Episode I: Racer
The World is Not Enough
Tonic Trouble
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2
Wetrix
Wipeout 64
Xena: Warrior Princess, The Talisman of Fate

Thank you

You don't ask for much, do you? I'll get started, no guarantees as to when I'll post. :)

Clements

I second Bomberman 64 strongly! Please can you post a shot of the menu(s), stage select screen (showing Gold Cards!) and shots from the intro!

This game seems to use weird effects that no plugin emulates properly... shame since I actually liked this game :cry:

OP
T

Trotterwatch

Just showing one pic of what you requested for tonight... everything seems to be near perfect from what I seen though.

Hopefully this is what you wanted - btw ignore the 30V/Is at the bottom, it is definately running at full speed :)

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Trotterwatch said:
Just showing one pic of what you requested for tonight... everything seems to be near perfect from what I seen though.

Hopefully this is what you wanted - btw ignore the 30V/Is at the bottom, it is definately running at full speed :)

Not perfect, the gold cards have no textures.

Also it's been a while but I seem to remember a snow effect or something like that over the level. I could be wrong though.

I rather enjoyed Bomberman 64's single player... I actually have a file that's at Cerberus (god damn frustrating boss) with every gold card up to that point, on Hard mode, with like an hour and a half on the timer. (for reference - one set of Custom parts requires that you beat Hard (i.e. the 'true' ending, with all 120 cards) in under... either 3 hours or 5 hours, can't remember which)