What's new

1964 Beta 0.99 screenshots thread

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
erm...are you running 2 instances of 1964 on your computer and connecting them via kaillera? or is this a cut and paste job?

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
I saw him in a server with WaveRace. Alls you do is run two instances, yeah. Very possible to play your friend at home and another friend at the same time on his computer in a three player game.

Rice

Emulator Developer
pj64er said:
erm...are you running 2 instances of 1964 on your computer and connecting them via kaillera? or is this a cut and paste job?

You can actually tell from that the PI counts are different on the statusbar. I ran two instances of 1964, and I wanted to show how well they are in sync.

R

rico001

screen shot multi

Hey Trot; show multiplay 4 player if u want

Last edited:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Rice said:
You can actually tell from that the PI counts are different on the statusbar. I ran two instances of 1964, and I wanted to show how well they are in sync.

Did you have a controller for each hand ;)

Rice

Emulator Developer
I had a controller in my hands, and some fingers on my keyboard which is for the 2nd 1964.exe

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Top Gear Over Drive with my trademark Optional Extras lol

Sausage Car :p

scotty

The Great One
good to see some more screenshots for the new version, it was quiet for awhile, and Im glad its looking like it is again. also glad to see that modifications are continuing with 1964, as it is currently at the Nov. 1 private beta

OP
T

Trotterwatch

if so do you have any pictures of top gear hyperbike?

We do but they ain't pretty, lol Nah they're not too bad, some graphics corruption, but it's still fast and playable. There are a few crashes in Top Gear Hyperbike too.

StAmAtIs

Could I plz see some screenshots for:

Super Bowling 64 (Are the glitches finally fixed?)
Tarzan (Does it run?)
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (Anything showing?)
Star Wars Rogue Squadren/Battle for Naboo (Any progress?)

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Trotterwatch said:
We do but they ain't pretty, lol Nah they're not too bad, some graphics corruption, but it's still fast and playable. There are a few crashes in Top Gear Hyperbike too.

Well get to work damn it!

:p

karth95

Lord of the Cats
STAmAtIS:
Super bowling: No.
Tarzan: No idea. I'll check it out.
Indiana Jones: It doesn't even begin to boot.
Star Wars Rogue Squadron: Not working.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I'll be posting some screenshots of Tarzan tonight. fun game, cute, not exactly fast, but it's fun.