What's new

Zelda - the Minish Cap ( Japanese! )

-Shadow-

Banned
Zelda - the Minish Cap - Discussion Thread

Does anyone already have Zelda the Minish cap ? It's a great game with elements of all previous zeldas, and it makes fun to play it, but... Im stuck past the first Dungeon already !

MasterPHW got stuck at that place, too !

After beating the first dungeon, the way to the second dungeon is blocked by those well-known workers on the screen, does anyone already knows how to get 'em away ? It's just hard to get it what to do when the game is in plain Japanese :(

( Ha , my 1000th post and it's even no spam... :D )

Last edited:

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
You don't have to go in there now, you have to go in the place of the first screenshot to learn a technique with the sword then go to the place of the second screenshot and talk to the guard then make the techinique that you learned and he will leave you to pass. Great game, the other screenshots are from my actual progress. :icecream:

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Thanks a lot ! And you got so far in that few days ? How many days that game is out ? two ? Anyways, mind if I PM you when I got problems with that game ?

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
-Shadow- said:
Thanks a lot ! And you got so far in that few days ? How many days that game is out ? two ? Anyways, mind if I PM you when I got problems with that game ?

I started to play the game in 30/10 and as you can see i like Zelda a lot, hehe. :p Feel free to PM at anytime. As soon as i go online i'll respond you.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I don't want to play this game until its in english:

1) I do not know what the hell the story is
2) I can't talk to anyone in the game and understand what they are saying

Kinda takes the fun out of it when you don't know what the story is heh ;)

Clements

This game has barely been released in Japan (Nov 4th is the official date, should be Nov 4th in Japan by now), and already many people are completing it. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Umm... yeah well, it's only 8 days until it comes out in Europe, but i can't still resist playing it, its just addictive !! It's just the Zelda feeling i need. I also understood some of the main story parts...

Now, i got a new problem : What has to be done to come over the swamp in the South west area ?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I will buy it 1000% when it's out in Europe!!!
It's such a great game, probably has a great story, too! Many new and great ideas, superb gfx and a mix of the best sound of all Zeldas. The Drawing style is a mix of OoT and WW... OMG, that's such a great game, can't wait to play it on MY real GBA!!!
Love it! 2 all who enjoyed this game like me: please buy it, it's worth!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Well yeah, its Zelda, you gotta buy it, I was merely stating that playing the game when you can't understand the Dialogue is pointless, you'd have more fun if you could. It looks good though.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
ScottJC said:
I don't want to play this game until its in english:

1) I do not know what the hell the story is
2) I can't talk to anyone in the game and understand what they are saying

Kinda takes the fun out of it when you don't know what the story is heh ;)

Same here.. can't wait till it's released. :D My GBA is getting quite lonely these days..

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
MasterPhW said:
I will buy it 1000% when it's out in Europe!!!
It's such a great game, probably has a great story, too! Many new and great ideas, superb gfx and a mix of the best sound of all Zeldas. The Drawing style is a mix of OoT and WW... OMG, that's such a great game, can't wait to play it on MY real GBA!!!
Love it! 2 all who enjoyed this game like me: please buy it, it's worth!

MasterPhW don't be afraid, my copy of this marvelous game is guaranteed, it's really worth! :happy:

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
I'm nearly through the game, but thelast boss is a pain in the ass :( That game is a nice piece of software, i'll play the european version afterwards (it comes out tomorrow if you trust the release date, yay ! And America has to wait until 2005)

Some life feed of the last endboss'!

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
The European version of Minish cap is out! Umm, well it's at least already floating on the inet ;) The first think that caught my eye was the logo, it's Link's standard sword instead of the minish cap. Let's see what's the story like ;)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
-Shadow- said:
The European version of Minish cap is out! Umm, well it's at least already floating on the inet ;) The first think that caught my eye was the logo, it's Link's standard sword instead of the minish cap. Let's see what's the story like ;)
I've been playing the english version, must say, this is awesome, but i'm puzzled by something in dungeon 1... how the smeg do i get this silly treasure chest? don't tell me, i like figuring this stuff out :p

I'm definatly going to buy this game as soon as I see it... it looks like Zelda and feels like Zelda... must have it...

Last edited:

Clements

You don't get that chest until much later on in the dungeon when you guide the giant lilypad (allowing you to cross over). It contains a small key.