What's new

Zelda - the Minish Cap ( Japanese! )

Woo8MyRyc3

Zelda games were killed when Oot came out... I've lost my faith in Zelda ever since that day... I mean, after playing games for 10 years, Nintendo comes along and decides that they should put a fairy in the game that has you pressing up c every 10 seconds! They should make a mode called "Uber Retard Mode"... If all the puzzling is taken out a puzzle game, what's so fun about it?!?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
lol, are you kidding? You signed up for this? Let me tell you why you are wrong...

It doesn't tell you what to do, it doesn't solve the dungeons for you, it merely helps point you in the right direction, go ahead go to the first dungeon, wait for the fairy to tell you how to solve every puzzle in it. 90% of the time all it does is give a hint on where to go next... and it isn't even that frequent as you go onwards with the game...

Right enough, fairy does do it a lot at the begining of the game, but it doesn't want you to be stuck in the village for the rest of eternity.. and yeah it does tell you how to push blocks, but it only does it once, whats the problem? Bit of a petty excuse not to like this game.

Prove me wrong, I finished OOT you didn't. Complain in the right thread next time, we don't care that you don't like Zelda, and this isn't OOT we're talking about. If you have any counter arguement please get your facts straight first.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
OoT sucked big time :p Annoying fairy as well.
And I can say because I did finish the game, several times ;)
But there are other good zelda games :)

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Kid A said:
I don´t know how to pass this part. It´s in swamp dungeon. Please Help!!

Have you got the mole claws ? You need the to dig the key out of that blocks on the right. The claws are somewhere in the dungeon.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Doomulation said:
OoT sucked big time :p Annoying fairy as well.
And I can say because I did finish the game, several times ;)
But there are other good zelda games :)
Then you must've liked it somewhat, I regard it as one of the best games of all time, imo if it can hold my attention for the entire game it has to be good, because that is very rare for me. however nobody cares this isn't a debate on OOT damnit, this is a whole different beast than OOT is. Frankly, if you won't play because of the Fairy then its pretty petty is what i'm saying.

In Minish cap is a talking hat which says stuff so I suggest you people who find fairys annoying stay away, this isn't that much better.

Entering this thread just to proclaim your hatrad for Zelda is trolling imo, and is totally unwanted in this one.

Now lets get back on topic shall we?

Last edited:
OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Doom, i really like to have your problems. What's your problem with the fairy ? Is it too white or what ? Just a little annoyance like the fairy is no reason for me not to play the game or to dislike it.

Anyways, i relly like Minish cap, because they integrated stuff from all zelda games IMO! The postmen and anju from Majoras mask, soundtrack from lttp, the sword of the four from four swords adventures, etc...

And i really like the difficulty, it's as challenging as LttP but IMO it has got too few dungeons. But let's see what the US version has to offer, it's said that the US version comes later because they build in some extra stuff.

Clements

-Head South-west;
-Use the sword/clone thing to push block;
-Make way to swamp, pushing boulders for easy access as you go;
-Stand in swamp, Ezlo says about needing footwear;
-Get to shoe shop in Town;
-Shoe guy will fall asleep;
-Shrink, talk to the Minish;
-Go to Lon Lon Ranch, head south using vortexes;
-Get Mushroom from Syrup's hut;
-Ruturn to shoe shop, talk to sleeping owner;
-You get the Pegasus Boots.

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Ah clements, do you already know where to get the silver arrows ? I'va asked Ly Mathews already, but he forgot it :(

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
Not for all questions, scott. There's one left : According to the W-T's, the Light Arrows can only be obtained before entering the fifth dungeon, is there any way to get them after completing the fifth dungeon ?

Clements

You have to get at it from the North, through Lon Lon Ranch. You have to shrink and find the spare key in a pot inside. Once through this, you can access the vortexes which allow you to access Minish Woods from the North. You do not get flippers until later on in the game.

Clements

You need all three of the gold kinstones hidden in the swamp, press L in front of the statues and fuse them. This will damage the rock in the way. When the third Kinstone is fused, the rock will be destroyed and you can pass.