What's new

Your favorite PS1 game?

Intus Legere

I'm not sure I have a favorite game on the Playstation. There were a lot of games which I really liked for different aspects. For example, Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy 8 for the artwork and music, but not so much for the gameplay. Oddworld for the gameplay and how innovative it was. A few others, more for nostalgia than for their merits. There isn't a clear favorite for me, though. =]

harvjones

Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Brave Fencer Musashi
Final Fantasy 7,8,9 and Tactics
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve
Silent Hill
Soul Reaver
Tenchu

Jaz

Ex-Mod
This thread seems even more appropriate now, given that it's the PlayStation's 20th birthday this year. There are so many to chose from, but I think I'll go for the original Tomb Raider. That was the game that blew me away at the time. A close second is Resident Evil.

GameWire

Dave Mirra BMX for sure

Dave_Mirra_Freestyle_BMX_Coverart.png

Anna Green

Oh there is a huge list of PS1 games, but the most favourite are Final Fantasy Chronicles PSOne 06/29/01 T or Scooby Doo: Cyber Chase the perfect games that I adore gaming days and nights

udeze

Parasite Eve happens to be my favorite

Some honorable mentions also include Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid. Parasite Eve, FF7, Metal Gear Solid and Andretti Racing received a lot of love back in the day as well

Anwarhossain

there is an enormous list of PS1 games, however, the foremost favourite square measure Final Fantasy Chronicles PSOne 06/29/01 T 10

Rennos

My first PS1 game was Final Fantasy VII. I think I got it in the early 1998 or something like that. Needless to say, it blew my mind.