What's new

Who's still here?

RatTrap

GODLIKE
pffft.. nobody asked bout weird old rattrap and you don't see meeee complainin bout THAT now DO you Redah!?!?.. and don't call yerself old redah.. makes me feel ancient :p..

back in the good ol days.. i remember the first emu64 forums.. oh i remember it like it was yesterdays.. i remember all the ini-helpers.. the emu-authors.. the beta-testers.. pffft.. so many are gone now.. a whole lot of interesting ppl just disapierd.. i keep thinkin marty just killed them all.. or ate them.. or broke up with them :p.. marty you casanova!..

btw marty.. just so that the kids stop ranting bout their post-count.. could you make it so that mine allways says 1337 ;) .. ktnx..

oh and also marty.. incredible summer we're having :D .. oh and i need you to tell me how the studentdorms in Kista are.. cause i heard they are crap.. i might be there maybe this autumn though.. unless i get a place in "universitetet" or "tekniska högskolan" :p..

rattumz is going back to school ;) ..

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
aprentice said:
you mean good old nightree? :p
Nightree, Redah64, Redah... any is good :)

And we're also missing Bravheart and the RobRoy and MadMax bots :)

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
RatTrap said:
btw marty.. just so that the kids stop ranting bout their post-count.. could you make it so that mine allways says 1337 ;) .. ktnx..
I sees the perpetual "1337" is in here as well. o_O I'm gonna start looking for that number. There's definitely something about this......