What's new

Who's still here?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
ScottJC said:
Funny people don't even bother to mention me, I didn't think I was _that_ unknown, probably because I don't use the IRC channel though :whistling

Obviously a high post count doesn't mean you get noticed ;)

View all the posts youve ever made Would you? :p

Edit: Dont mind me i'm just knotching up the old post count ;)

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yes, because you're Mr Perfect aren't you Gent. You and your slightly bigger post count make me sick! ;)

blizz

Geoz said:
Who's still here?

I can only recognise a few usernames!

Whatever happened to Doom, DuDe, aprentice, Mightyrocket, Trotterwatch Clements, 2fast4u, Gent, Allnatural, Alphawolf, icepir8 and Martin? I'm sure there are loads more but i just don't remember anymore names atm :(

You git! I've been around longer than some of those members you mentioned!

Remote

Lets stop talking about you, and start talking about me, me, me :p

ps. I mostly spam :D

OP
Geoz

Geoz

De Master
blizz said:
You git! I've been around longer than some of those members you mentioned!

Dude, calm down I typed the first few that came to my mind!

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Remote said:
Don't you remember me? :p
Aw be fair, He did well mentioning the important ones, i mean memebers from memory :p
Geoz said:
Ah Gent I’m very glad that you’re here still, can’t keep a good Mod down, I remember you kicked a lot of n00b ass when I was around, including mine :p
lol well we all try to be fair :p

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Geoz said:
LMAO Yeah I remember you, but that Avatar's new :D

I'm surprised you remembered anyone. I remember the old boards, that was during the chaotic chapter of Emutalk.

-Shadow-

Banned
I have been kidnapped by ninjas, they're now forcing me to watch naruto until i become a total Narutard. Just fyi.
retard.gif

Trotterwatch

I'm still here, just having a short break with my family at the moment in the UK. My computer has gone tits up, so I'm using my cousins Internet Access to send a few emails etc

WhiteX

Sometimes for ppl like me (old account - low postcount) watch your typings is like going to a party with an older brother, you know these ppl but you´re not in their level of knowing each other, nice feeling.