What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

Stezo2k

S-2K
Lost Oddyssey - Best RPG ive played in years, im totally hooked. Currently on disc 3 21 hours in. I'd recommend this if you havent played this yet

JKKDARK

I started to play Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst for PC again, of course on the schthack server. I hope I'll level up a lot these days.

smcd

Overlord While suffering some "consolitis" (it's a console game too xbox 360) it isn't bad overall... sort of like Fable only you are semi-forced to be "bad"

edit:

another way to describe it would be fable meets dungeon keeper sort of ;)

Last edited:

GamerAeon

Overlord While suffering some "consolitis" (it's a console game too xbox 360) it isn't bad overall... sort of like Fable only you are semi-forced to be "bad"

edit:

another way to describe it would be fable meets dungeon keeper sort of ;)

It's rather humorous too, especially when the goblins decide to use a zombie's scalp as a helmet or a piece of poo.:happy:

Cyberman

Orange Box: fun

I'm sure everyone here has played HL2 well I've only been playing it for a few months. I only play a little bit a week (IE 90 minutes).
Things I like about it is it has the Source SDK and I can play.
HL2 <-- very good
HL2 EP1 <-- fairly good
HL2 EP2 <-- I couldn't start it I kept dying and I'm not clueless :D

Portal <-- this is quite fun

As I said the Source SDK was well worth the game :D

I'm also playing tomb raider legend.
Comment, it's a bit confusing to figure out some puzzles since it's not obvious how to solve them. Especially in Croft Manor. GRRR
Otherwise it's typical tombraider fun.

Cyb

mudlord

Banned
Yeah, HL2 rocks.

Portal rocks even more...I just wish I can find decent map packs....

Anywayz, what I'm playing at the moment is Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.

Old skool...:p

Cyberman

Persona3 FES
Basically the same story enhanced. I can see why people were saying it was frustrating to play at the same time the clock ticks quickly. A single year with how fast things go is kind of rough. Considering they used up an entire week on you. (2% of your year is toast in otherwords).

So far it's similar to Persona Person 2 (a and b) but different. The cards are kind of anoying to get the one you want. I would right now love to have the talking with the weirdo creatures instead of the attacking all the time (talking is actually interesting).

Cyb

Last edited:

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I was playing Final Fantasy X-2 (I'm always late to these things) but got annoyed by one of the three million mini-games and stopped. It'll probably take me a while to get going again, as between my new PC and no less than nine anime DVDs I've ordered recently, I've got little time for anything else.

Allnatural

Haven't posted since November. Here's what I've played since then...

Wild Arms 4
Ace Combat 5
X-Men Legends 2
Resident Evil (GC)
Tomb Raider: Legend
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits

Currently playing Test Drive Unlimited (360) and just started GTA: Vice City. I think I've owned Vice City longer than any other unplayed game in my collection, and with GTA IV coming out this week, I figured it was time I played it.

Cyberman

I haven't been able to find wild arms (it's like they stoped carrying it in stories the second it's available I sware [but not a lot]).

Have ATL Twilight of the Spirits haven't played it yet. ATL End of Darkness was kind of frustrating at first because of the crappy programming with the UI (IE they didn't bother explaining things carefully enough and timing was WAY to critical for the first boss ).

Erstwhile TR Legend, Summer, FFX2 FFX FFX-2 Xeno 1-3 are all still incomplete. I have so many games. Hitman 2 the collection is a .. blash :D Great for family enterstranglement "hey that was cousin bob I offed!" (snicker)

Still playing HL2 as well. :)
Messed with the source Engine some as well. Interesting but kind of frustrating at the same time. I wish I could get to the script system instead mess with a bunch of other things first. SIGH.

Cyb - I grew up on MUSH's (seriously) MUCK's and MUD's

Allnatural

I haven't been able to find wild arms (it's like they stoped carrying it in stories the second it's available I sware [but not a lot]).

Have ATL Twilight of the Spirits haven't played it yet. ATL End of Darkness was kind of frustrating at first because of the crappy programming with the UI (IE they didn't bother explaining things carefully enough and timing was WAY to critical for the first boss ).

Erstwhile TR Legend, Summer, FFX2 FFX FFX-2 Xeno 1-3 are all still incomplete.
Wild Arms 4 gets a lot of flack, but I really enjoyed it. The story's not going to win any awards, but the characters were cool and the battle system was a lot of fun.

TotS was hit-and-miss for me. The story was really good, but the battles were too long and tedious for my taste, particularly the final boss (and curse the bastard that decided that the final battle should be proceeded by a series of long, unskippable cutscenes...).

Damnit, you need to finish Xenosaga!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Wild ARMs 4 is pretty cool, although it does pale in comparison to 3. If only the PAL version didn't have those inexcusable bugs. 505 GameStreet fucking sucks when it comes to porting.