What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

The_Z

"The_A"
Allnatural said:
heh, I'll be getting that one soon. Not the LE though...
If you have a bit of money to spend, maybe you could buy the limited edition off of ebay. I hear it goes for 100+ dollars, though.

Allnatural

The_Z said:
If you have a bit of money to spend, maybe you could buy the limited edition off of ebay. I hear it goes for 100+ dollars, though.
Not too concerned about it. I understand the game has a theater mode, which makes the extra "movie" DVD a bit redundant anyway.

rcgamer

the old guy
just started playing oblivion, this game already rox my sox. its brilliant. if you can get it then by all means do so. if you cant get into this game then its time to quit gaming.

Last edited:

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life. I also play a little Ultima Online and CS.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Im playing True Crime : New York City (PS2)
I think it's a great game. Kind of like GTA but playing from the other side of the law. Great action and fighting in this game. The shootouts are brilliant as well. Fustrating camera angles while driving cars spoils it though.
Overall : 85/100

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Dragon Quest VIII: The Journey of the Cursed King. I have to admit, as much as I dislike Akira Toriyama's artwork in general, this game is awesome.

Arch Anarchy

EmuTalk Member, Observer
Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker

I was really surprised by the detail they put into this game. Link's expression especially. Everytime he looks at something, it curiously helps me figure something out. It's just too bad there is so much sailing. Glad I got that warp song and cut it by 2/3rds. I enjoy this game a lot.

Allnatural

I just finished Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Not sure what I'll play next, but I'm leaning towards Metal Gear Solid 2.

BoggyB

What am I playing right now?

Well, it's a very interesting game. It seems to involve browsing through something called a "forum", and reading short snippets of dialogue that are apparently "posted" by other players. It also involves posting your own snippets, and navigating round by the use of "links". This world appears to be also inhabited by extremely powerful beings known as "Moderators" and "Administrators", who are on the lookout for what they call "inapropriate behaviour". Just what constitutes inapropriate behaviour isn't always well-defined, and so part of the game seems to involve attempting to break the rules without getting "modded" (presumably "modded" is some sort of weapon of the administrators). It's a suprisingly addictive game.

Oh, the name of this game? EmuTalk.net

Typify

Nolife
Just finished No One Lives Forever and started playing it's sequel. The first one was better IMO because this one's a bit too childish for my taste.

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Well, yesterday I bought both New Super Mario Bros and Brain Training :blush:. I didn't play with them much becouse I'm a bit busy with the university :(

Allnatural

Since finishing Paper Mario I've played through:

Metal Gear Solid 2
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Sly 2
Geist
Primal

Currently working on Tales of Legendia.