What's new

UltraHLE 2.0 Questions and Suggestions.

crhylove

Banned
magical tetris challenge:

i demand that magical tetris challenge works perfectly in the next release.

meet my demands! i'm the same intellectual type as bill gates, there's no telling what i might do if you don't!!!

lol

happy halloween, y'all

:D

the_great_d2

Hmmm, I had no intentions of demands... just saying something I figured was cool... not to mention, I was thinking the thread topic was started by one of the people involved in the project... obviously not the case.
If I wasn't so tired and worn out I probably would have noticed.
Anyhow, I have no demends.
I simply wait in a state of excitement to see what happens, and what these guys can pull off.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
actually, I thought Dom said "NO QUESTIONZ !!!!1111"

so, this thread is useless, chuck it outta the window! :D

Predator

doomer
Chuck it down !!!! Hi ya all!

ultrahle.jpg

UltraThing

Too many cooks spoil the broth. So respect their request for no questions/suggestions and let's see what they can do.

To the 2.0 team - thx for giving us something to look forward to ..... now I think I'll go play :pj64: until the release.

Gorxon

Administrator
Re: I'm up for some advanced cheating

the_great_d2 said:
Something that could be simplistic to apply would be a cheat system like on ZSNES.
Basically, one that allows you to seach all current values, and eliminate values by either specifying an exact value, greater than or less than, equal to last search, or unequal to last search...
And once value is narrowed down, the ability to assign a new value to it and/or to lock that value, and to save the information so that you can use it again later to cheat again.

Well, you might wanna check out Nemu for that. Nemu has had it implemented for ages and the method works extremely well. You can also use that one to find codes, which you then again can add to the UltraHLE ini. I wrote some documents on how to convert UHLE cheats to Nemu cheats for my old page NemuZONE, and I have uploaded them on the emu64 server just in case you want to have a look. Check them out here:

http://www.emulation64.com/Gorxon/howto1.htm

It's on page three I think. And, please PM if you have any further questions about the info on the page to keep this topic ontopic.

137h41r4p70r

Re: Re: I'm up for some advanced cheating

Gorxon said:
Well, you might wanna check out Nemu for that. Nemu has had it implemented for ages and the method works extremely well. You can also use that one to find codes, which you then again can add to the UltraHLE ini. I wrote some documents on how to convert UHLE cheats to Nemu cheats for my old page NemuZONE, and I have uploaded them on the emu64 server just in case you want to have a look. Check them out here:

http://www.emulation64.com/Gorxon/howto1.htm

It's on page three I think. And, please PM if you have any further questions about the info on the page to keep this topic ontopic.

Theres a broken link to the FAQ,and i would like to read it since i have a voodoo 3, whats up with the link?

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Predictions about when UHLE 2.0 is going to be released? it's going to take weeks or months? Maybe on 2003, what do you know about guys? what do you think?

mesman00

What's that...?
its probably best not to ask, but if i had to guess, i wouldn't say weeks, but probably months, maybe not even before the end of 2002. give the authors time

crewde

i saw this interesting topic on emulation64... thought i would take a look. looks like a promising project. CANT WAIT!

hey dominator, remeber me?:D :happy:

crewde

i neevr said or did anything to be called "lame" -- anyways, can't wait for the new uHLE ... and yes, i agree... it'll come out when it's damn well ready! if the emu comes out now it'd be unfinished and buggy... who wants an emu like that?! i agree with ya Cool. late.

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
DuDe said:
Do you have any idea who crewde is, and what he did in the past?

hmmm im sure that ive heard of him, i think hes that dude who ripped off supraHLE and called it HydraHLE, how lame is that

Stez

Azimer

Emulator Developer
crewde said:
i neevr said or did anything to be called "lame" -- anyways, can't wait for the new uHLE ... and yes, i agree... it'll come out when it's damn well ready! if the emu comes out now it'd be unfinished and buggy... who wants an emu like that?! i agree with ya Cool. late.

Believe me. It IS quite buggy! But of course, Aprentice is coding part of it *laughs like a Psycho*