What's new

This makes me sick to my stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandamoan

Banned
man, there has been so much vacuous hot air over my post that i'm just going to choose one topic to respond to.

WHY BUSH SUCKS ASS.

A. He's borderline retarded. I'm not just saying this because I don't personally like him or his policies (though this is certainly the case). Listen to him talk. He is almost retarded, and at the very least, a MORON who shouldn't be running the most powerful military in human history for HIS OWN SELFISH CHILDISH GAMES.

B. He's blatently currupt (haliburton, enron, false power shortages, rigged election by brother the governor of florida), a LIAR (no WMD eh?, economic stability, eh? Troops home by christmas, eh?), A coward (where were you on sept 11 fucker? why didn't YOU serve in the military? why did YOUR FRIENDS get busted for cocaine possession and not YOU?) The worst handler of the economy of ALL TIME. under clinton we had actually eliminated the deficit, and were BREAKING EVEN for the first time since bush senior rested control of the government (as leader under the puppet reagan), and now we are more in debt THAN AT ANYTIME IN HISTORY. Let's not even get into standard of living index, underemployment, corporate lay-offs, offshore white collar job moving, and the fact that SHOCK AND AWE basically means WHOLE SALE GENOCIDE.

C. He's not the rightfully elected president. PERIOD.

D. that sick little smirk he gives on TV.

There's more, and for more detailed reading i suggest "The Bush dyslexicon", or anyone of the excellent biographies that are available about a man, who's sole gift in life is that he was born to a powerful ruthless dictator. (ex head of the CIA, president for one term, acting president for 3 (1 under his son, 2 under reagan).

whatever, if you wanna be a bush fanboy, go ahead, it will only make YOU look stupid as he has nothing going for him.

jamie

Trotterwatch

man, there has been so much vacuous hot air over my post that i'm just going to choose one topic to respond to.

Because you can't pure and simple.

Anyways how are you going to change the world? Are you going to be proactive about it, or are you just going to post on Internet messageboards whinging about everything and everyone? Judging by your obvious very high opinion of yourself, you should be aiming towards the sky.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
pandamoan said:
A. He's borderline retarded. I'm not just saying this because I don't personally like him or his policies (though this is certainly the case). Listen to him talk. He is almost retarded, and at the very least, a MORON who shouldn't be running the most powerful military in human history for HIS OWN SELFISH CHILDISH GAMES.

All you are doing here is splitting hairs and further confirming exactly what I just said, as you haven't provided a single logical argument. For all intents and purposes, I can just as easily say that you are borderline retarded. (although that isn't necessarily what I am saying, its merely just as logical to say it)

pandamoan said:
B. He's blatently currupt (haliburton, enron, false power shortages, rigged election by brother the governor of florida), a LIAR (no WMD eh?, economic stability, eh? Troops home by christmas, eh?),

I don't even know where to begin explaining whats wrong with this. These are mostly predictions on his part that simply haven't seen water yet; they aren't even remotely lies. Splitting more of those hairs?

pandamoan said:
A coward (where were you on sept 11 fucker? why didn't YOU serve in the military?

Actualy sort of did, he was in the reserves at one time. Your beloved clinton was a draft dodger. But them aside, how about you? why haven't you served in the military? Ah, splitting hairs again I see.

pandamoan said:
why did YOUR FRIENDS get busted for cocaine possession and not YOU?) The worst handler of the economy of ALL TIME. under clinton we had actually eliminated the deficit, and were BREAKING EVEN for the first time since bush senior rested control of the government (as leader under the puppet reagan).

Classic democrat argument. Didn't you say this earlier?

pandamoan said:
molecular assemblers and the internet are going to cause out and out chaos

You know, the dot com bubble exploded near the end of clintons administration, and is the primary cause of the economic problems we are seeing right now, because of the reason you stated here. You have no logical "non hair splitting" basis for which to blame it on him other than it happened to occur during his term.

pandamoan said:
and now we are more in debt THAN AT ANYTIME IN HISTORY. Let's not even get into standard of living index, underemployment, corporate lay-offs, offshore white collar job moving, and the fact that SHOCK AND AWE basically means WHOLE SALE GENOCIDE.

Another classic democrat argument, and very untrue. You just got done accusing bush of lieing, yet now you are lieing yourself. We are nowhere near anything you just stated here. Yep, splitting hairs again.

pandamoan said:
C. He's not the rightfully elected president. PERIOD.

The constitution says he is.

pandamoan said:
D. that sick little smirk he gives on TV.

Definite splitting of hairs.

pandamoan said:
There's more, and for more detailed reading i suggest "The Bush dyslexicon", or anyone of the excellent biographies that are available about a man, who's sole gift in life is that he was born to a powerful ruthless dictator. (ex head of the CIA, president for one term, acting president for 3 (1 under his son, 2 under reagan).

These books are written by biased authors who wear tinfoil beanies and start more conspiracy theories than anybody.. Heres a better book.

pandamoan said:
whatever, if you wanna be a bush fanboy, go ahead, it will only make YOU look stupid as he has nothing going for him.

You sure love splitting hairs, because now you are doing it on me. I never said I was a fan of bush, I merely noted the fact that you only hate bush "just because", and you like to go out of your way to find the simplest of things to blame on him.

Want to know what I hate about bush? He never judges anything objectively, he is continualy making decisions based on religious crap. For example, he completely disregarded scientific development when he helped ban federal funding of stem cell research, which effectively cuts it off. There are numerous other things I could name off if you'd like me to.

In spite of this, I do think that overall, bush is handling the situation appropriately. If we had al gore in office, I guarentee you that being the passive democrat he is, we would have seen more terror attacks since 9/11.

Last edited:

pandamoan

Banned
hypershadow.... let's not fling mud. name calling and assumptions about people who engage in polictical debate online (right or wrong), is a veritable troll.

as is some lamer's vacuous comment.

alpha, yes certainly bush's apointment of aschroft who is practically a cult leader is one of his central examples of his blatent inability to logically rationalize anything, as his religious bent clearly means that he is one of those people who need reality and philosophy spoon fed to them.

however, though you chastize some of my comments as "splitting hairs" and "classic democrat arguments" (which i take great offense to as I am quite obvioulsy not a democrat) those discriptors make them no less valid. my being in the minority here also doesn't make my statements any less accurate.

bush/cheney's ties to enron/haliburton and several other fraudulent business deals are well documented. The fact that these "men" are ruthless criminals without remorse is their primary problem. Their over all stupidity and following of ancient mystic books of philosophy is merely icing on the luddite cake.

of course i appreciate that you appreciate the act of debate, and are merely (in some cases) despite a political agreement, taking a contrary position.

i myself often do the same.

the miniscule adolescents that ignore all political issues and take a stand through mudd flinging on the other hand.....

....well, if ignorance is bliss, they perhaps shouldn't be so apt towards insult, if they are so blissful.

i myself think that ignorance is the cause of a great deal of misery, though perhaps not on the ignorant, but certainly on a democratic society as a whole, and this is one reason why i think election and media reform are essential for the well being of all future generations, and the current one as well.

and as for the constitution allowing for an election of fraudulent voting and vote counting, and paid demonstrators....
...you may wish to reread the constitution and point that section out...i don't recall it, nor do i see the point of it if it IS there... it pretty much null and voids the whole principal of a "free" and "democratic" society.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
pandamoan said:
and as for the constitution allowing for an election of fraudulent voting and vote counting, and paid demonstrators....
...you may wish to reread the constitution and point that section out...i don't recall it, nor do i see the point of it if it IS there... it pretty much null and voids the whole principal of a "free" and "democratic" society.

I meant the constitution set up the electoral college, which is what determined the end result. Read article 2 section 1 of the constitution.

When I look at that election though, I see it like this: The vote count was out of whack, but it was pretty close; they didn't even count the absentee ballots, which are 90% of the time WAY in the favor of the republican party. Things like this make it impossible to answer where the popular vote was actualy at (I would bet everything I own that it was in bush's favor, but nobody will ever know). However, the popular vote is not what counts anyways, its the electoral system set up by the constitution, which was in bush's favor. The supreme court didn't "assign" bush into office like the democratic party claims, rather they halted the recount, which effectively sealed the evenlope in bush's favor.

Keep in mind that the supreme court justices are there until they quit; they answer to nobody.

pandamoan

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
I meant the constitution set up the electoral college, which is what determined the end result. Read article 2 section 1 of the constitution.

When I look at that election though, I see it like this: The vote count was out of whack, but it was pretty close; they didn't even count the absentee ballots, which are 90% of the time WAY in the favor of the republican party. Things like this make it impossible to answer where the popular vote was actualy at (I would bet everything I own that it was in bush's favor, but nobody will ever know). However, the popular vote is not what counts anyways, its the electoral system set up by the constitution, which was in bush's favor. The supreme court didn't "assign" bush into office like the democratic party claims, rather they halted the recount, which effectively sealed the evenlope in bush's favor.

Keep in mind that the supreme court justices are there until they quit; they answer to nobody.

and also the bulk of justices in today were appointed by republicans.....

...surely that is relevant.

but yeah, i understand the electoral college thing, the fact remains however that the election was run fraudulently in florida, by bush's brother (and florida is a huge vote in the electoral college, second only to california and (texas?)). regardless of how the results tallied, this is a criminal act and both bush AND his brother should consequently be in jail, not ordering our military into wars that dad couldn't win.

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
pandamoan said:
i myself think that ignorance is the cause of a great deal of misery, though perhaps not on the ignorant, but certainly on a democratic society as a whole.

I couldn't agree more. Good angle.

alphawolf said:

This always niggled me about how the founders wrote out the constitution. I can't pretend to know the answer to this, but doesn't it seem that this law (and others) give far too much power to the judicial branch? Or rather, that the judicial branch has too few checks on it like the executive and legislative do?

pandamoan said:
...the election was run fraudulently in florida, by bush's brother

Could you elaborate on this some more? I live in Florida, and I haven't heard or seen anything about vote fraud yet...

Also, sorry for my earlier "vacuous" post. It was uncessary. I should leave the name-calling to the politicians we're critiquing. ;)

Last edited:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Pardon my ignorance fair gentlemen, but...
What the hell does American politics have to do with the Half Life 2 source being stolen? Oh, right, nothing.

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Moose Jr. said:
This always niggled me about how the founders wrote out the constitution. I can't pretend to know the answer to this, but doesn't it seem that this law (and others) give far too much power to the judicial branch? Or rather, that the judicial branch has too few checks on it like the executive and legislative do?

The thing about the Judicial branch is technically it has NO power, because it has no power to enforce, whatsoever. And the sheer fact that the US legal system is based on precedence, makes it a good thing that Justices stick around for a long time.

Keep in mind, though, that according to the constitution, the Supreme Court is practically worthless. It wasn't until the establishment of Judicial Review that the SC wielded any real power... hell, the original Supreme Court didn't even have its own building!

SONICTETA

GMAE FAN
I think that HL2 is in the east national, can't suffer good welcome, in Japan too similar, just the HL2 express very good in the aspects of result!
^^||||

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
DuDe said:
Pardon my ignorance fair gentlemen, but...
What the hell does American politics have to do with the Half Life 2 source being stolen? Oh, right, nothing.

You are indeed right, get back on topic or the thread gets locked.

pandamoan

Banned
vampireuk said:
You are indeed right, get back on topic or the thread gets locked.

imho the conversation was quite interesting.

as for half life 2, which is interesting politically and otherwise, it is just a game and fwiw less interesting than ways to improve everyone's lives, and even some debate about those topics.

however, what is interesting is that HL2 did not run on my machine. ;)

the real problem with "anon leak" is that you never know if you're getting the REAL anon leak, or some altered messed up version.

the hacker put an interesting spin on it too, he claims HL2 is not finished, and honestly, this seems like either A. the truth, or B. close to the truth, because what is the point of lieing, and obviously he knew quite a bit, as he had complete full range on their network, thanks to a really poorly structured program by a monopoly.

you can't really seperate the politics from the source leak, or any part of life as it's always interconnected. politics in some ways IS life, and people's ignorance of politics inevitably leads to people's lack of understanding and lack of valuation IN life.

imho :)

if valve truly DID have the game finished, and wasn't using this as some poor excuse, they'd have a demo out by now, or something. who cares if a few lamers can cheat in multiplayer.

that's my speculation, and obviously is just as likely wrong as right, as that's how speculation goes. Over all though, i just enjoy corresponding with strangers about all this, which is the point of a forum anyway, isn't it?

maybe i'm just buzzed.....

pandamoan: your comments being in the minority do not make them less valid, but the way they have been put across for the most part resemble and old person bemoaning "todays youth". In so far as they're based on common almost cult like dislike of the President and rarley on facts. I've had these discussions in person a number of times and nobody has been able to bring about anything more serious than the way the guy walks or talks etc. It is the same old rhetoric that after a while becomes tiresome unless its given from a new direction or involves some form of origional thought.

pandamoan

Banned
sytaylor said:
pandamoan: your comments being in the minority do not make them less valid, but the way they have been put across for the most part resemble and old person bemoaning "todays youth". In so far as they're based on common almost cult like dislike of the President and rarley on facts. I've had these discussions in person a number of times and nobody has been able to bring about anything more serious than the way the guy walks or talks etc. It is the same old rhetoric that after a while becomes tiresome unless its given from a new direction or involves some form of origional thought.

facts:

there were more executions under GW as governor of texas than any other governor in history.

GW promoted a heavy bombing of an already beleagured populace in a campaign he himself described as "shock and awe". to me it was plain genocide, these poor people were being tortured etc. under saddam (sp?) and our bombing the crap out of them helps how?

there WAS NO VALID ELECTION. he came to power the same way other dictators do. through coersion and outright lies and bribery.

he was charged with insider trading involving the ENRON case, where he let the FORMER CEO throw the first baseball pitch, who was later indicted on multiple counts of stock fraud, theft, illegal business practices and other malicious acts.

he clearly is a vile POS with no business running the worlds largest military.

i shudder to think how he plans on staying in power despite his popularity dropping through the floor, and wonder what the next "election" is going to be like.

and i cry for the ideas of personal liberty and democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.