What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The New Hi-Rez Zelda Retexture Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax_8000

Hi i am a really big zelda fan and i was looking on the internet and found this forum i
would really like to test this reskin on skin and i can't seem to download the pack because file planet says i have to pay but why should i come zelda rocks so can you please upload this file on something like rapid share or megaupload please i really want to try out this amazing reskin!

Graxer

Hi i am a really big zelda fan and i was looking on the internet and found this forum i
would really like to test this reskin on skin and i can't seem to download the pack because file planet says i have to pay but why should i come zelda rocks so can you please upload this file on something like rapid share or megaupload please i really want to try out this amazing reskin!

You don't have to pay, you can also make a free account.

FakenME

lol

you are using other people textures , you should give all the people there credit for there textures , there is one person i know of you left out. :(

FakenME

lol i was saying he left out someone in his credit list. it in the readme file if you download the pack

krimb1

Hey guys I'm sorry for asking another newb question but I've been reading the pages here and am trying to make sense of the OOT retexture projects.

My question is: how does the retexture RAR package on the first post of the thread compare to Djipi's cel-shaded project? The RAR package on this thread include the English text compability?

Also, does this RAR package include remade weapons and such? The page here is outdated and it's link is broken to "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Item Retexture pack" (http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=33565)

Thanks for your help in advance.

And I've got to say I LOVE THIS!!! Great work!! :bouncy:

Im Bored

lol@censors
Jabu Jabus Belly

Think I got all the textures. If anyone finds any more, just fix em up for me (theyll prob be duplicates, if theres any at all.)

A couple of tiling issues but Im sure these cant be fixed. The original had a few anyway.

slipk487

im talking about these packs from teh first post

06/30/2006 - Added Pack 03 (All other completes, Fire Temple, Desert Colossus)
04/13/2006 - Added Pack 02 (Kokiri Forest + Deku Tree)
03/03/2006 - Added Pack 01 (text and interface art)

slipk487

so does anybody know were i can get them or are they included because from what i read world textures would be in a folder called WORLD TEXTURES

Im Bored

lol@censors
This one, as its just got more done than feds, and if im not mistaken, federellis was mostly kmans environment work. I think, anyway.

Dark_Ansem

I have a small question: will the jabu jabu's belly retexture conflict with the other textures? as I have donwloaded them (together with "effects) in the main folder, but placed them inside a subfolder). As I don't want to spoil anything pf this, I'm a bit concerned.

BTW the forest temple looks almighty, save for the Boss room... otherwise this project is incredible! I hope it continues!

Last edited:

joeymonstor

is there another way i could get the jabu jabu's belly texture pack? i try to un-zip it but it finds an error and will not go through with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.