What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Help Thread Part 2 :

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
All right guys. I'm gettin kinda annoyed by people when they see a few pages in a thread in which Djipi or Federelli, or in fact any modder, hasn't replied to, and then they start to panic.

Please stop this useless panicking unless you check everything out.

For Example
: Orkin hasn't posted for ages - we all know that. The last time he posted was on July 13th. However, after seeing these statistics people presume that he has forgotten about the message boards.... THIS IS THE PROBLEM

People do not check when he was last active on the forums. The time he was last active is not the same as when he last posted.

So, to check when someone was last active you need to firstly find their name on a thread or reply and click on it. That should take you directly to their profile in a new window. If you can't find a post or can't be bothered to find one, just search it by clicking on the search button. From their you should find a link to their profile or you could just click on their name.

As of 11th October 2005 at 16:34 GMT, if you go on this link which is Orkin's Profile http://www.emutalk.net/member.php?u=2088 you should see on the right side of the screen a caption saying "Last Activity: September 30th, 2005 07:30" This tells you when they were last online, and not when they last posted. If someone is online and doesn't post it doesn't mean that they have left the forums. Please do not continue to spam threads with "OMG!!! Djipi/Orkin/Mollymutt/Kerber/Federerlli/Vanit/Mdtauk/Risio/Xavious/Im Bored/Kid A/V King/MuhMuh/Deathfox007 has left the forums". It's annoying for the modders as well as the other people on the board.

Hope this helps

P.S Hope I didnt miss out any modders names...

Last edited:

Tjalian

I think this was mentioned in another thread, but not only was it over-looked it also wasn't mentioned how to do it.

So, great thread, dude :)

SausageMan

Good good, this will hopefully clear some stuff up. I actually have Orkin's profile bookmarked, I've been checking it, like, every day. :p

Tjalian

SausageMan said:
Good good, this will hopefully clear some stuff up. I actually have Orkin's profile bookmarked, I've been checking it, like, every day. :p

That's called Stalking, dude ;)

SausageMan

Uh oh...if that's considered stalking, then I'm in big trouble with that other pers-UH I MEAN I LIKE TOAST OKAY BYE

Darklord89

SausageMan said:
Uh oh...if that's considered stalking, then I'm in big trouble with that other pers-UH I MEAN I LIKE TOAST OKAY BYE

Lmao you two. :p

Good job on this thread by the way. :bouncy:

V99

pwner
SausageMan said:

I used to come to this forum everyday to check on the pack. Get old when nothing happens...:yawn: So it becomes more like everyweek now :plain:

OP
koolkarts

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
I found it neccesary to revive this post, as people are now going to start asking about Orkin and his cell shaded plugin...