What's new

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Administrator
I'd like to thank the founder of this board (TechTalk), since it's a damn nice idea. :D

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Jaz said:
Don't give him something else to spam about! ;)

You spammed twice just to tell the almighty who currently listens to Administrator (glowing red title, mind you) to stop spamming? J00! :devil:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Administrator said:
You spammed twice just to tell the almighty who currently listens to Administrator (glowing red title, mind you) to stop spamming? J00! :devil:
*lol* Behold my greenness.. ;)

yogaman

Banned
oh great, why not make a forum just for mods and the almighty admin to spam? :alien: .... u seem to be great at it ;)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
yogaman said:
oh great, why not make a forum just for mods and the almighty admin to spam? :alien: .... u seem to be great at it ;)

We've got that already, it's called staff forum. Don't go look for it, it's not viewable. :p

hellknight

Banned
Hey!It was me who got the idea some while ago:angry: :angry: :angry: But i don't think you respect that course i am only a stupid:pissed:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
hellknight said:
Hey!It was me who got the idea some while ago:angry: :angry: :angry: But i don't think you respect that course i am only a stupid:pissed:

WTF are you on about? And who are you talking to?

hellknight

Banned
so you don't remeber?I only know you replied and rpglover12 but if not i won't be any angry only wanted to say:hrm:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Administrator said:

We've got that already, it's called staff forum. Don't go look for it, it's not viewable. :p
Yes, don't you think mods should be allowed to get in there? ???

linker

Emutalk Member
I would be really happy to moderate this forum.
I'll keep it clean, answer questions, even the stupid ones (even the hellknight's :).
Martin, do you agree?

Last edited:
OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
hellknight said:
so you don't remeber?I only know you replied and rpglover12 but if not i won't be any angry only wanted to say:hrm:

Feel free to type English so the rest of us can understand your day dreams. I still have no idea what you're talking about...

Braveheart

you not a stupid?

me am nor certainly not a stupid... my idea up with came! i will cry forum steal my idea i will not you blame, martin, redah, rpglover... yes!

no, know i did not anyway.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Oh, must have missed that link as I had a seizure when trying to interpret his grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.