What's new

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
2fast4u said:
strangely enuff most of the posts r in this one thread called 'thanks' ...

im sure it will grow once they dump all the "which card should i get" threads in here.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
pj64er said:
this new forum is sure popular though:

That's probably because I told all the people in #emulation64 to go laugh at this thread. :D

Smiff

Emutalk Member
GODDAMIT. I MADE THIS FORUM COS I GOT SICK OF PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT GRAPHICS CARDS IN THE PJ64 FORUM.

Right good everyone happy now.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Thanks to games, without them i could not cheat in them ;)
Thanks to my wife, without her her playing the games from the start without cheats, i wouldnt be able to come along & see what i can take :colgate:
Thanks to martin for the Emutalk Forum.
Thanks to all the Modes on this Great Emutalk Forum.
Thanks to all users on such a great Forum.
Thanks For for this Great Chance to SPAM ;)
Thanks

linker

Emutalk Member
Smiff said:
GODDAMIT. I MADE THIS FORUM COS I GOT SICK OF PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT GRAPHICS CARDS IN THE PJ64 FORUM.

Right good everyone happy now.

Almost everyone.

linker

Emutalk Member
The Gentleman said:
Thanks to games, without them i could not cheat in them ;)
Thanks to my wife, without her her playing the games from the start without cheats, i wouldnt be able to come along & see what i can take :colgate:
Thanks to martin for the Emutalk Forum.
Thanks to all the Modes on this Great Emutalk Forum.
Thanks to all users on such a great Forum.
Thanks For for this Great Chance to SPAM ;)
Thanks

Gent, you are here? Not in the channel? NM? Just thank you for all that you've done. Thank you guys for that great forum. Thank you Martin (the mighty administrator), jabo, zilmar, irepir8, azimer, schibo, rice, n-rage, lac, lemmy, dave, ammm, realityman, epsilon, dominator, dave, ammm, smiff (smiff, why to thank smiff,... J/K :)). You are all great.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Yeah id like to thank my goldfish for the steadfast support it's shown me all the time I've been working on my site.. Goldy.. u r the man. fish.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
all we need now is the last three of u mods/admins/staff to spam here, and we'll have the first thread in emutalk with every mod/admins/staff spamming!:plain:

Macca

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow ......oh sorry, thought i was a cat.

i think we have all had a go so lets try to minimise it from here, thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.