What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

TallgeeseIII's Texture Mods

TallgeeseIII

This will be my topic of cool and interesting texture mods for a multitude of games, some will be higher resolution, some will be alternate costumes and such. Just check back often and see what I have up. Here are my wares:

I've decided to take requests as well, just PM me your requests, please don't post them here.

1. [highlight]Oni-Link Costume v1.0b[/highlight] (Ocarina of Time v1.0)
[size=-1] - Not an exact duplicate because OOT's Adult Link isn't UV mapped exactly like MM's Oni-Link, but it's cool as hell regardless. For it to work properly, you must have the gameshark code for a white tunic activated, although it looks pretty cool with other colors... The white tunic code limitation does rule out the use of Mupen64, sorry Mupen users.[/size]
[size=-2]Current known problems in this release:
- Belt and forearm of gauntlets not working properly.
- Immediate hair behind hat doesn't change.
Needless to say, this makes Young Link look really weird.[/size]

To make it easier, I've included the tunic codes:
Code:
8011A640 00??

11 Kokiri Tunic & Kokiri Boots
12 Goron Tunic & Kokiri Boots
13 Zora Tunic & Kokiri Boots
14 Black Tunic & Kokiri Boots
15 White Tunic & Kokiri Boots
16 Yellow Tunic & Kokiri Boots
21 Kokiri Tunic & Iron Boots
22 Goron Tunic & Iron Boots
23 Zora Tunic & Iron Boots
24 Black Tunic & Iron Boots
25 White Tunic & Iron Boots
26 Yellow Tunic & Iron Boots
31 Kokiri Tunic & Hover Boots
32 Goron Tunic & Hover Boots
33 Zora Tunic & Hover Boots
34 Black Tunic & Hover Boots
35 White Tunic & Hover Boots
36 Yellow Tunic & Hover Boots
2. [highlight]Adult/Young Link Raw Texture Pack v1.0b[/highlight] (Ocarina of Time v1.0)
[size=-1] - All the textures (that I could find) for Link, some items and all eqipment, plus a few odds and ends related to Link such as shadows, Navi, etc.[/size]
[size=-2]Current known problems in this release:
- Not all textures are replaceable due to bugs with the plugin.
- Might not be complete.[/size]

Last edited:
OP
TallgeeseIII

TallgeeseIII

LinkTheHero said:
That looks awesome to bad it well not work for me becasus of my card

ah, that's unfortunate

at any rate, can anyone post a screenshot of this working on their system? i have to make sure it will work universally.

i hope you all are looking forward to my next work!

Last edited:

Typify

Nolife
Everything looks great, except for the fact that you called that Oni Link. It's not Oni Link, never has been and never will be.

The_Z

"The_A"
Typify said:
Everything looks great, except for the fact that you called that Oni Link. It's not Oni Link, never has been and never will be.
In the Japanese version, it is., iirc.

Typify

Nolife
The_Z said:
In the Japanese version, it is., iirc.

No, it is not.
Sorry about all the off-topic.

but2002 said:
Actually it is true. The Japanese version of feirce Deity from MM IS Oni Link

No. This was a mistranslation in one major gaming magazine. It's actually Kishin Link in japanese.

Please stop spewing false information.

Last edited:

skyman8081

Smarter than you.
Tangential flameware aside, I am having the same proplem posted earlier with the facial textures not loading for Fierce Deity Link/Oni Link/Kishin Link/WTF, Whatever you want to call it. I'm running this on an ATi All In Wonder 9600XT. Other than that, it looks great.

tylerkeyisme

I've had a problem making Link's eye and hair textures change with this pack, so I I dumped the textures myself and realized they had different tags. Here's the same pack, but with tag names from v1.2...or so I thought, the files don't upload!!!

Oh well. Just dump your textures and input his changes.