What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Mario 64 *Elites Hi-Res Pack*

Good' Bad' Needs Work.

• Good

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Needs Work

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
waitting for the release of this i think that the castle and the mario fire ball like awesome in that cell shaded style goow work man

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
great i play this game every day i start playing it like at 8:00 pm to 12:00 i cant not wait to see it in that awesome cell shaded style LOL

OP
E

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
Could be a copple of days tho we are moving houses mabey even a week or 2 i have alot of things to pack up cd's i dident even know they were still there. I will try and get some editing in laterz.

Heres 2 new screenies.

smashbrothers3dl9.jpg

smashbrothers4ul3.jpg

Last edited:

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
good effort for the tree, but it looks like a triangle, try moving the shaded areas more to the outside,
||_______||
like that, not,
|__|___|__|

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
way to go Elite Knight now i think that the dream land level is one better done good work try changing the leaves in DK level LOL and what a about change the color of the links castle

Last edited:
OP
E

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
Updates Again.

I see the problem its not the texture it's the game that did it.

smashbrothers4wh8.jpg

Dcrulz is doin this level.

Last edited: