What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Mario 64 *Elites Hi-Res Pack*

Good' Bad' Needs Work.

• Good

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Needs Work

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

zaczac

O Blarrrrggg??!

This is one im working on, i think someone else did the Lugi face texture, the rest is my work.

fire-1.png

bomb-1.png

mode7

zaczac, this looks great. You are obviously inspired by Dijpi's work, but thats not a bad thing.

OP
E

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
I'v changed the style to 3d flat cel style when i release it anyone can edit it i will add some levels soon.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I like the new look. Only think I see is the borders on a couple of the cell-style things are uneven.

soratheultima

nice i saw that the middle of the castle thing was not shaded yet but now it is :) hope u get finished some time soon ( take youre time LOL) i hope you can do something about the characters like make em look cell shaded LOL