What's new

SmashBros Melee - Video 0.0 and Gray screen

emarts

Hello to all :phone: , I have followed(continued) Knuckle's steps (see the "Smash bros melee topic") but the only one problem is that still has the part of video in 0.0 and the screen is gray

Excuse me for the bad english, I am not American and am using a translator in Internet

Please see my image for more details, thanks

video000vd.jpg

--------------------------------------------
Mensaje original en Español

Saludos a todos, he seguido los pasos de Knuckle pero el unico problema es que el se queda la parte de video en 0.0 y la pantalla es gris

perdonenme por el mal ingles es que no soy estadounidense y estoy usando un traductor en internet, gracias de anticipado

Fool

Me
1. Don't double post
2. Same as me. I have followed the steps (I think I did it correctly) and video 0.0 & grey screen :(

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
what version you guys? PAL does take a while before it does anything (give it a good 1-2 minutes). make sure you have the patch in the Data folder. GameID should be either GALP36 (PAL) or GALE74 (USA)

Fool

Me
I have GALE74. Path is in Data folder. Does USA version take some time to run too ? or maybe my settings ?

Last edited:

Zanaho

Super User
try doing this:
1. open the rom
2. on the menu click on Development->Load Patch
3. choose GALE74.PATCH

I already tried but it didn't work for me :9, maybe you will luckier than me, in dolphin the game runs very slowly

crazyd

And not for me...
plz can any one help me? I don't have the US version, I have the PAL version.
can any one guid me to play this game???

txOjO

MDKEiToR
To emarts and fool -
-My PAL version is a bad dump and not run , if you can boot on dolphin but in dolwin isn't run , there is a bad dump too :)
The US verson will run "accurate" with patch from knuckles, try it!

Last edited:

Fool

Me
I have got US version and i can run it with dolphin. I want to play game on dolwin because knuckles said it is stable and can go to nect level. I think it is bad dump.

txOjO

MDKEiToR
I like play on my GC :)
I was happy trying demos and games on emus if no run too :)
But anyways...if can run in dolwin (only for test and find bugs etc) I'll be more happy.
sorry if you don't understand me , i'm triyng to advance in my language problems.

omfgman

-.- dat doesnt help.... does any1 know how to fix this problem? -.- knuckles if ur reading this... can u find out a solution? or maybe just zip ur dolwin folder and upload it so we can see if its our own hardware problem or still there is something that was not mentioned or added in or folders

nm if u read knuckle's post really carefully like in the fine lines, i will find that he says u have to plug all controllers in...

ok now that ive dun that it works... but... i cant start a game... for some reason a more clear description would be.... video turns to 0.0 again... and it takes up 100% of my cpu... it crashes for about 30 secs.... then i start over again -.-

Last edited:

crazyd

I got the PAL version and I've installed the galp patch, however, the game still doesn't run! all I get is an annoing "gekko CPU Registers" error with hell lots and lots of stupid numbers! What the hell is that? plz help me...
tnx!

Fool

Me
Finally I get it to work. I was happy but not for long. At press start screen there is an error. BTW Dolphin emulate GFX better than Dolwin for me. Look at those screenshots.
1st-Dolwin Problem
2nd-Dolwin GFx
3rd-Dolphin GFX
What do you think ?

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
thats normal, we do recommend you use the Dolphin GFX plugin as it is more advance then the current build of the Dolwin plugin

omfgman

hmmm cool... how fast is urs tho? mine is uber slow... like it takes half a minute to start a fight cuz there is 2 secs where u have to wait lolz

wait... u ran the 3rd one a dolphin... how u get such a good result? for me, dolphin or dolwin both give me the 2nd one

ok edit again.... i just ran my ssbm on dolphin even tho bad first image, it was a bit faster than dolwin but it crashes in like 2 secs in game play... is there a way to combine dolphin and dolwin technonloy? to make like dophwin or something?

Last edited:

crazyd

crazyd said:
I got the PAL version and I've installed the galp patch, however, the game still doesn't run! all I get is an annoing "gekko CPU Registers" error with hell lots and lots of stupid numbers! What the hell is that? plz help me...
tnx!
Can any one help me???

Fool

Me
I tried to use Dolphin GFX pugin but Dolwin doesn't see it. I have only "Dolwin GL video plugin (0.7)" and I have Plugin in Plugins folder :(

EDIT: Now every thing works OK but Dolwin is little slower than Dolphin :/

Last edited: