What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SM64 texture errors

Datadayne

Ok guys, im back, I have retextured the logo behind marios head in this pic, I have aligned the textures properly, im sure. But for some reason, the textures dont fit together correctly, is it a plugin issue or some thing,,, here is the pic.

73npmd2.png

oh ya, and im working on a little something for you guys, Im not going to guarantee anything yet, but who knows, maybe if I get some help I can finish this (im a very busy person)

8ge92f4.png

6kiw2eh.png

Peace guys.

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Mario looks cross-eyed in the second picture, and the white rock stuff looks kind of bland in the third picture. Just so you know, Mario's mustache is black, but his hair is brown. Everything else is great though. Also, you'll have to ask mudlord about that tiling problem. I haven't seen him on the forums for a while, so good luck.

OP
D

Datadayne

I'll have to fix marios eyes, im aware of it. In the 3rd pic, only the grass, path way and bomb omb is retextured everything else is from my spm64 pack.

Oh and I also did some of the gui.

Terranigma

Well, texture error or not, it looks damn good! Sorry I can't help you with your problem, but I look forward to playing the pack.